Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew from Riverside, Cali
Hey everybody! I just joined the site and so far I'm lovin it :biggrin:

My name is Andrew and I am half Mexican and half British (weird mix, eh?)
I am 100% gay and in a relationship with the love of my life. Smlove2
I am 18
I want to do everything in my power to create equality first in this country, then, in this world. (I know, won't get that far but hey, worth a shot)
Together we can all make a difference

I am a very kind person. Very trustworthy. Treat me with an attitude on how you would want to be treated. I look forward to posting some of my own forums :biggrin:

Hey Andrew Xyxwave you'll like it here

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum! Smile

Hi and Welcome :-)

Hi and welcome Andrew.

Hi Andrew! Welcome, I'm also 18 and just joined today too. Brilliant to hear that you've found 'the one' - I'm so happy for you! Hope your forum experience continues to be as wonderful as it has been.

Hello Andrew and welcome to the forum,
Slowly and surely countries are beginning to leave behind the victorian era of life and move into the most recent century but its taking time and progress Smile

Hi Andrew Welcome

G Day Andrew and welcome to the Gayspeak Family.

Quote:I want to do everything in my power to create equality first in this country, then, in this world. (I know, won't get that far but hey, worth a shot)

I am sure that is what the guys and gals thought when they had the first Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras in 1979 when homosexuality was not only illegal, but it was also listed as a mental illness. Homosexuality in Australia was 'de-criminalised' in the late 1980's.

You've set yourself a goal, I'm sure you will help achieve it by being instrumental in the call for equality. Well done Wink

Welcome! Wavey