Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Androgynous men
do you like them? don't like them? would do? would never do?

some guys successfully pull it off, in my opinion. mostly, they pull it off because they naturally look androgynous. some others try to create androgyny by use of external means (make-up, female clothing, whatever) and that doesn't work because it is obviously unnatural.

a couple of guys who i think look hot, and are on the androgynous side:

[Image: tumblr_ntuykhVqHK1rt8hnxo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: David-Chiang-Elsewhere-2015-Cover-Photo-Shoot-003.jpg]

[Image: 1zmimwk.jpg]

[Image: 02_John_Whiles.jpg]

[Image: john-whiles-0004.jpg]

and please don't post pictures of cross-dressers, guys wearing make-up, or who are in drag here. i don't want this to be reduced to that. this thread is about naturally androgynous males who look attractive. respect that premise.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Quote:do you like them? don't like them? would do? would never do?

Answers: No, no, no and no. I like men so why on Earth would I like someone who doesn't look wholly a man?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:

Answers: No, no, no and no. I like men so why on Earth would I like someone who doesn't look wholly a man?
I agree with this.
I have no problem with them but give me the cowboys, the lumberjacks and handy men.

First of all:

Androgynous Men, whether "Natural" or Artificial are not things to be objectified in this sort of manner, because if I said;

"Who likes European Males? But no, not them Fake English Gurls, but the "Real" ones from Bulgaria and what not"?

It seems a lil offensive to call someone natural or unnatural, purely based on your opinions.

I say this both as a person who advocates and employs Androgyny in my personal life, and as a person in general.

It's fine to like what you like and have your opinions, but what you consider "real" or not, can offend someone else and while I usually advocate speaking your mind and fuck others;

This sort of vain: "He's "naturally" pretty and you're artificial" type of idealism is sad.

And for the record [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

Let's not get started on that. A man and woman does come in various shapes and sizes.

Why would I wanna date a Man who is European? American? Italian? Asian?

I dont like how you worded that. You like what you do, but again, the callous nature in which you display some of your humour, concerns and likes and dislikes are unarguably biased and blatantly so.

Let's curb that hun. I come here for a giggle, not to see grown men, both of you above me are so, talking like kids who want a toy.

I'm 22.

Let's grow up a lil Cat3

Sylph Wrote:Androgynous Men, whether "Natural" or Artificial are not things to be objectified in this sort of manner, because if I said;

"Who likes European Males? But no, not them Fake English Gurls, but the "Real" ones from Bulgaria and what not"?

It seems a lil offensive to call someone natural or unnatural, purely based on your opinions.

I say this both as a person who advocates and employs Androgyny in my personal life, and as a person in general.

It's fine to like what you like and have your opinions, but what you consider "real" or not, can offend someone else and while I usually advocate speaking your mind and fuck others;

This sort of vain: "He's "naturally" pretty and you're artificial" type of idealism is sad.

actually, we objectify people and there is nothing wrong with that. it doesn't mean we are incapable of seeing them as human beings, with all that implies.

and i absolutely retain the right to make a distinction between natural and unnatural/artificial.

i also don't guide my expression in order not to offend anybody. it is not possible to never offend anyone. somebody will get hurt. people should not be so sensitive in the first place, to take offense at what is someone's opinion, which the person has every right to hold. you live on this planet, there are a whole lot of worse things out there in daily life than someone objectifying your sex appeal or expressing a negative opinion of something pertaining to you. the implication is clear in this last sentence and i won't debate this any further.

and [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], and [MENTION=16111]Spades[/MENTION] expressed a completely adequate feedback. do not start in on them just because you don't like what they said or the way they said it. i made the thread, i asked for guys' opinion, and their responses were wholly to the point and meaningful to me. i want their responses, and that is all that matters here. you don't have to get involved in this thread if you don't like it.

meridannight Wrote:others try to create androgyny by use of external means (make-up, female clothing, whatever) and that doesn't work because it is obviously unnatural.

a couple of guys who i think look hot, and are on the androgynous side:

[Image: tumblr_ntuykhVqHK1rt8hnxo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: David-Chiang-Elsewhere-2015-Cover-Photo-Shoot-003.jpg]

[Image: 1zmimwk.jpg]

[Image: 02_John_Whiles.jpg]

[Image: john-whiles-0004.jpg]

Ironically, most of these guys, if you did their hair different and put them in "masculine" clothes wouldn't look so androgynous.

So it's kind of odd to bash those who take it a step further and call them unnatural.

I like androgynous both "natural" and "unnatural" as you call them, and have both ways myself over the years, but yet as much as I like to look and think they are beautiful, they are not the type I date.

Scootaloo Wrote:So it's kind of odd to bash those who take it a step further and call them unnatural.

i didn't bash them. do not get the impression that expression of dislike is ''bashing''. that's jumping too far on this spectrum.

make-up and female clothing on a man is unnatural as far as i'm concerned. if you don't think that, that's your opinion and i have no problem with your opinion.

Quote:I like androgynous both "natural" and "unnatural" as you call them, and have both ways myself over the years, but yet as much as I like to look and think they are beautiful, they are not the type I date.

i don't think i have met any truly androgynous men in real life. at least i don't remember that i have. if their comportment and behavior was masculine, and as long as i felt attraction i see no reason why i couldn't date/get involved with them.

are you speaking from experience? is it because you don't feel attraction for them, or why?

meridannight Wrote:actually, we objectify people and there is nothing wrong with that. it doesn't mean we are incapable of seeing them as human beings, with all that implies.

and i absolutely retain the right to make a distinction between natural and unnatural/artificial.

i also don't guide my expression in order not to offend anybody. it is not possible to never offend anyone. somebody will get hurt. people should not be so sensitive in the first place, to take offense at what is someone's opinion, which the person has every right to hold. you live on this planet, there are a whole lot of worse things out there in daily life than someone objectifying your sex appeal or expressing a negative opinion of something pertaining to you. the implication is clear in this last sentence and i won't debate this any further.

and [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], and [MENTION=16111]Spades[/MENTION] expressed a completely adequate feedback. do not start in on them just because you don't like what they said or the way they said it. i made the thread, i asked for guys' opinion, and their responses were wholly to the point and meaningful to me. i want their responses, and that is all that matters here. you don't have to get involved in this thread if you don't like it.

You're absolutely right hunny;

I started an Androgynous Thread years ago here myself, but I simply dislike the way it seemed like you was using it as a sort of "Fetish" if you will.

In my personal life, I typically don't give a fuck and I like to confront bitches most times when I feel they're wrong, so from time to time I would do so anywhere I am, physically or virtually and It's not gonna slide by my scope, just because it's you who started the thread.

I known Londoner and Spades for donkeys years, I was a 18 year old lil bitch when I joined this site and while I'm still a Bitch, I'm 22 going 23 now and quite frankly if they felt I was being "too much", then they can tell me so themselves;

And I quite like talking to you gurls, even as we are doing so now; I hold no real feelings against any gurl here, but just understand, that even while people shouldn't be so sensitive, I fully agree, there are others who are who wont speak up about it.

And that's where I come in.

It's not my battle to fight and after this, I probably won't involve myself further;

But there are those who would read something like this and take it on in their real life and it could affect them negatively, even if they don't mean for it to.

Be yourself obviously and do you and stuff, but certain words;

"Unnatural" "Artificial" and "Real Men" "Whole men"

Clearly gross.

Just my 2 lil cents gurl . Don't get wound up Sheep

your right, bashing was going a little far and I'm sorry for that.

While there are some guys who wear makeup and dress as women do it for shock value or for sexual arousal, which i have been guilty of, would be doing it unnatural, for those in the trans gendered community they are doing it because that is what feels natural to them. In that case I wouldn't call it any more unnatural then a woman. However, I also respect your right to form your own opinion.

As for the other part, I am not sexually attracted to androgynous men or transgendered men, even though I relate more to them. I am very fem but that is me, what I'm attracted to in men is the opposite of me.

Scootaloo Wrote:Ironically, most of these guys, if you did their hair different and put them in "masculine" clothes wouldn't look so androgynous.

the 2nd and the 3rd are the same guy (David Chiang) and the 4th and the 5th also one and the same (John Whiles). i forget who the first one was.

Chiang definitely looks masculine when put in another context:

[Image: 06_David_Chiang.jpg]

[Image: toni-garrn-alexi-lubomirski-vogue-germany-10.jpg]

i don't think it's ironic, given my tastes. (if anything, it confirms my tastes to me). and they are the ones who make androgyny work for me.