Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Or Mod Read.
Iya. Umm Wouldlikemuscle is having trouble accessing the site, it doesnt work for him. Any advice?!

He has removed all history and cookies he tells me.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hiya Mark!

Oh no...

Can you ask him to try...

Click on the Windows START button then click RUN and type "cmd" (without speech marks) and press ENTER

In the window that pops up... type in "ipconfig /flushdns" (again without speech marks) and press ENTER

Close all browser windows and then try the site again... hopefully all should be ok... Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Thanks! and Nice to see you again dude :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Not working for shadow either.. WLM did what you said..
[/COLOR]

Awwww tanks... should be on a lot more now I've moved into the new house and more settled! Confusedmile:

Eek... erm... do they get any error messages? If they do the "cmd" bit above and type "ping gayspeak.com" what IP address comes back?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Ok wlm got
84.9.114.229 all pings replied, no errors

Shadow said they just keep getting time out :confused:

And good that your gonna be on more! You used to the first time i joined :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

That's really weird about wlm's problem as that's the correct new IP... erm... I've quickly reset the web server so get him to give it another go... As for Shadow... think it may just take a wee while for his ISP's DNS server to pick up the new address...

Shadow said have you got a fixed IP to try.

wlm still not LOL. Oh my x.x

Sorry if im annoying you with this :tongue:
[/COLOR]

For Shadow... ask him to edit his c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file with...

gayspeak.com 84.9.114.229
www.gayspeak.com 84.9.114.229

Ask wlm to try rebooting his pc... Wink

Nah, you're not annoying me... :biggrin: Tanks for helping with all the teasing problems... Llkiss2

Its ok lol...

Right shadow said..

Mine says "http://84.9.114.229/" is under construction

Wlm. He has rebooted like 10 times switched to the laptop tried firefox now hes trying his rooter LOL.

[SIZE=1]now its loads lol.. still cant access tho... clicked register new account came up with TalkTalk error message...
Oops! The page you are looking for may be temporarily unavailable, has been misspelt or no longer exists.
Your search results for gayspeak.bulldoghome.comforum:
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]