Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal therapy
This little black teacup poodle is on a mission. She has had no training as a therapy dog, but she knows what she's doing and where she's going, and she has free run of the nursing home and makes the rounds visiting patients and riding the elevators with NO human assistance, except for someone to push the floor button because she isn't tall enough to reach the buttons. Everyone loves her and looks forward to her visits.

http://nethugs.com/inspirational/angels-of-the-morning/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Very touching video...
I loved it..
Thanks for sharing..

i arrived home early Sunday morning after leaving a bunch of people that were like a family to me this summer.... and when i was on my way to my house someone's young dog got out of their yard and ran straight up to me and wanted to play with me....it was such an amazing moment. i'd never seen that dog before, and it just ran up to me instant friends... yeah, i know 'animal therapy'. Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

If you ever feel lonely and need a friend,,,,, get a dog. They will always love you and be there for you. They will protect you with their life.

Love my doggies,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!