Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime
TimeSage Wrote:You are dead to me.

I've seen every sailor moon episode movie, special, manga chapter, etc. I've seen the entire metaseries.

Did you watch the stage musicals? They're actually the best. They're my favourite version of sailor moon. I can't believe how good most of them are.

I haven't seen the newest musical, that came out ladt year. Apparently audiences were disappointedbby the songs.

Sailor Mars was my first fictional childhood crush :')

Maybe I should watch Sailor Moon...

For those who've never seen it before:

Lilitu Wrote:Did you watch the stage musicals? They're actually the best. They're my favourite version of sailor moon. I can't believe how good most of them are.

I haven't seen the newest musical, that came out ladt year. Apparently audiences were disappointedbby the songs.

I have. It's actually become my favorite version. The new one I haven't touched yet as I despise the fan subber who subbed it. I'll get around to it eventually

TimeSage Wrote:I have. It's actually become my favorite version. The new one I haven't touched yet as I despise the fan subber who subbed it. I'll get around to it eventually

Is it that creepy woman miss dream who doesn't know japanese.

And she has foodobaders (lunchlady arms)

Thought for the day:

[Image: 2055.png]

I'm going to re-watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, after many years, cause I finished the manga few months ago.

Well I was going to say attack on Titan, but looks like you know how awesome that is already! I got hooked on this after the first episode, then the mission they had with the horses and the smoke, dayum. I skipped a day of class because I couldn't stop watching.

Can't wait for May 3rd, so I can watch it in English.

I'm not as into anime as I was when I was in my 14 year old weaboo phase
But I still enjoy catching a season or two of whatever Netflix has to offer
I'm pretty bad at torrenting and downloads so I haven't really bothered with trying to watch much of anything else
I do want to watch the entirety of Sailor Moon though, so I can be fully immersed by the time the new series comes out