Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Noob
#1
Hi. I found this forum through Stumbleupon. I thought it would be a good chance to chat with other gay people and practice my English at the same time. I'm 18 and I'm from Eindhoven (the city Phillips is from) in the Netherlands.

I hope you'll all excuse me if I make any mistakes... Tongue
#2
Hello and Welcome. Im a noob too! Your english is very impressive Welcome
#3
Oh the bookmarking thingy works then! hehe Welcome to gayspeak! Actually this forum is a good place to improve on your English and dont worry we dont mind spelling mistakes ect. But i agree with hellokitty, your English is good. Biggthumpup


Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

#4
Lampegat........


Welcome to Gay Speak, everyone here is so friendly and helpful, I'm sure your going to fit in very nicely

Xyxthumbs


Yes as Kitty says your English is very impressive except there is only one L in Philips

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]


Oh I'm sorry I couldn't resist, it's just that my partner works for Philips and travels to Eindhoven regularly, I think he's there soon actually.

Welcome sir enjoy your stay

XyxthumbsXyxthumbsXyxthumbsXyxthumbs
#5
hello have a very nice time here!Confusedmile:
#6
Hello & welcome to GS!!

Confusedmile:
#7
Star Twister Wrote:Lampegat........
Yes as Kitty says your English is very impressive except there is only one L in Philips

Oh I'm sorry I couldn't resist, it's just that my partner works for Philips and travels to Eindhoven regularly, I think he's there soon actually.

Hehe... I do that all the time for some reason. I don't know why.

And business travel to Philips probably makes up about 90% of our tourism. The other 10% is from carnival tourists and Brits (who all seem to wear the same brand of trainers and nylon trousers) with shaved heads here to smoke marijuana.

Also thank you to everyone for welcoming me and complimenting my English. Smile
#8
Hello and a warm Welcome to nice place to pass some time with friends.Invasion
#9
Welcome to GS and hope you have a great time.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and Eindhoven and the Netherlands. I really dont know much about it and would like to know more.

thanks and welcome again.
#10
fjp999 Wrote:Welcome to GS and hope you have a great time.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and Eindhoven and the Netherlands. I really dont know much about it and would like to know more.

thanks and welcome again.

Well... I don't know what to say. I'm 18 and I live in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. My parents (dutch mother, american father) work for a global communications company, so I've lived for periods of time in France (Strasbourg, Paris), the UK (London, but our home was in St Albans), and the States (Washington D.C., Columbus). I don't get much of a chance to speak English every day but I really love the language. I've already passed secondary school and plan to start university next autumn.

I'm 188 cm tall and I weigh 74 kg. I think I'm ok-looking. I've got dark blond hair and green eyes... ahm... well that's enough on me I guess.

The Netherlands is a country in western Europe. We call it Nederland. The capital is Amsterdam, but the seat of government is the Hague (den haag or s' Gravenhage). We're democratic and we've got a parlaiment. We've also got a Queen. We're really famous for legal marijuana as well as gay marriage and euthenasia.

Most people outside the Netherlands just call it Holland or Amsterdam. I had one person ask me once if we wore Peter Pan clothes in the 'Neverlands' Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Noob here. Innocuous 20 865 04-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Counselor
  Noob from the Pacific Northwest Beau 25 804 01-14-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Beau
  Noob-time =) Wilfram 10 691 08-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Last Post: toomuch45
  Another forum noob? Indeed. MarchDanish 15 919 12-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Mr. Not So Lonely
  Hey, yet another noob. clarke33 8 755 05-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Rychard the Lionheart

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)