Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another death....
Just got off the phone with the brother of a friend of mine... My friend died about 40 minutes ago. This makes 5 (6 if you include my dog)... I'm running out of friends this year. Cry

She has hepatitis and has been doing very poorly this year, in and out of hospital the past two months, liver failure... So its not a total surprise.

So another funeral soon... I grow weary of funerals.

death is a part of life; sooner or later, it's only a matter of time

my condolences

I'm very sorry. Sad

I am very sorry Bowyn...I hope this is the last one for awhile. It is rough to lose so many people....I know.

Sad

BighugBighugBighug

It is the memories that you carry in your heart that will help you during these times.

It Is truely sad to hear that, No matter how younge or old, race or gender, intelegence or lack there of (points to self as I say "lack there of"), Death makes anyone who isn't a cold hearted soules shell feel a deep and/or Dibilitating emptiness when it is a friend or loved one, and a gloom can fall over a whole town when someone dies, even the people who barely if at all knew someone, I've seen that in person, so just know, you're deffinatley not alone, and everyone here (or at least most of us, I think, from how everyone seems) will be here for you, so please, take heart and, though you will grieve, remember, people care
P.S. I hope I don't sound too stupid or weird, both of which I sound like a lot/

Sorry to hear about your friend's demise. May her soul rest in peace. Sad

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So another funeral soon... I grow weary of funerals.

We all reach an age when our contemporaries start to die and then you suddely realise that you're probably the next on the list. Sorry about your loss.

As for funerals, I have decided that the only funeral that I am going to attend in the future will be my own.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

You're not running out of friends. We are all your friends hereSmile

You'll be alright. I've never lost anyone close to me so I can't even imagine how that must feel likeSad