Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-aging treatment
hey. i.m 30years old and i have a big problem to don't look older. i read about a special anti-aging treatment from Gerovital H3, which is used by all movie actors. anyone tried? if you want to read this blog search.... gerovital-gerovital.blogspot

and the reason for your vanity is?

Most expensive anti-ageing creams, lotions and rest aren't really worth the money. User

Best way to keep yourself young, based on my 2 cents.
  • Exercise
  • Get enough sleep
  • Drink a lot of water
  • Eat healthily. Less processed and junk food.
  • Take supplements (By all means vitamins)
  • Try to have less stress. More laugh and stay happy. Enjoy life.
  • My personal extra method - Apply and massage pure Vitamin E oil onto your face twice a day.

calinbusteni Wrote:... about a special anti-aging treatment from Gerovital H3, which is used by all movie actors. anyone tried? if you want to read this blog search gerovital-gerovital.blogspot

are you trying to pimp the stuff?
Funnypost

Face creams make your face soft and look fresher. Confusedmile:

i think Jay says it best ,,, drink lots of water is a big one in my opinion, if you rehydrate your skin it will stay supple thus less wrinkles i believe, a human male is around 60-65% water so ive read(open to debate) alcahol,, sun exposure etc helps dimminish this - if you replace this loss on a daily basis then your skin should remain looking younger in theory - but you cant stop time !!! so just try n grow old disgracefully m8 Smile

Stay out of the sun and use sunblock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Just take it easy on yourself in life i know when i get older and age ill be like cheese.... Mature!

The best treatment for agining is just to live in extacy that will say. Don't work to much, enjoy and take pride in what you do and love, don't hate and worry. Yet it can be hard