Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivirus going crazy,JS:Redirector-QX[trj]
I got warnings as well continuously two days ago for about two days...I did some research in the details from the warning and the IP address was from Romania 141.136.16.127 and I am not sure about the name but I think it is something like siagua.in

I haven't gotten anything, but I use Chrome as well.

I use Chrome and I started getting information about Gayspeak having malware just today. I sent a message to Andy....

now it´s on firefox, too.... attacking website....

DerJack Wrote:I use Chrome and I started getting information about Gayspeak having malware just today.
Me too, now Sad

My computer broke down by virus after visiting GS, FB and youtube. Not sure which, but this might be...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hi peeps,

I just sent Andy a PM about all of this . as the site is now on googles harmful sites.
This is the fiasco if today.

[Image: scaled.php?server=607&filename=googlerep...res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=560&filename=reportcs.jpg&res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=190&filename=reporteds...res=medium]

I am sure he is not aware of it as yet , there is no way he would put any of us at risk.
In the mean time , please check your security settings , make sure , that script is disabled and that your warning are all ticked.
That way nthing can get passed you.

Run full security scans, Anti Virus , Maleware , Firewall.
Do not allow any programs to be installed from websites.
That should keeo you safe.
Oh , and try to stick to one page at a time for now.

So far AVG hasn't reported a problem, I use internet explorer, nothing in my history file about threats, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I swear this thing is getting stranger by the minute.

After performing a complete security check and coming up with nothing, I decided to do an online web scan.

Link

This is the result.

[Image: scaled.php?server=577&filename=linkscan.jpg&res=medium]

Now for the killer , although I reported ,JS:Redirector-QX[trj] as a false positive , I very much doubt things will not change till google removes the site from the Badware list.

Thats about it for now guys.
Strange very strange .

AV going crazy, can't stay on site for more than a minute, 2 days now