Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivirus going crazy,JS:Redirector-QX[trj]
It's called abrakadabra or something like that and it redirects, presumably.

I'll try again next week.

There is definitely something not right. I'm using a Firefox derivative, 360 browser, on my iPad and not getting any warnings, BUT pages are not loading and what was taking 5 seconds is now taking 5 minutes and draining the battery on my ipad quickly.

I'm beginning to wonder, as I put a time line together, if this is revenge and a deliberate attack.

I hope it gets sorted real quick a because Google blacklisting the site is really going to hurt us.

come on, dfiant, it is not that uncommon to have your web infected. Actually, free platforms for boards, galleries, web shops etc are unfortunately pretty common and many times easy target Sad

this is unfortunately not the first time:
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/search.p...id=8586061

I used your link Nick and the scan results are the same as your.
What concerns me the most, is that google has sited it as a danger site.

Google has also his help center and as far as I know they can tell you what exactly is wrong with the web.

Yep sure does, here is the answer from google.
If you can't read it , just right click and view image.

[Image: scaled.php?server=190&filename=reporteds...res=medium]

Hey everyone,

The problem should be sorted now. Apologies for all the trouble with this. Took quite a lot of detective work to find and fix the cause.

I'm investigating who was responsible and will act accordingly.

Thanks for all your patience.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Thanks Andy, and hello by the way... How are you, sweetie?

Hey PA,

Hope you are well.

I'm not too bad thanx - apart from a pulled muscle in my neck! Cry How's things with you?

PS: I've let Google know that the site is now clean.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

thank you Andy.

I can see automatic attacks several times a day in our log, programs are trying to find an unprotected back door and get in. I wish people had something better to do than to cause problems Sad