Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any cubs here? :)
Hi all,

I'm a 21 y/o cub from Newcastle, Aus. Basically looking to meet some like-minded folks for online chats and maybe some IRL friendships if the circumstances are right. I'm a big nerd, love tech, computers, pretty much live on the Internet. I'm really into music as well, I have fairly eclectic tastes and enjoy writing songs. Also into gaming (particularly shooters), photography, philosophy, psychology and the paranormal.

I can be a little shy but don't be afraid to message me, I'll try my best to respond. Smile

Not that kind of forum ,we are a support forum.
Welcome anyway.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not really sure what you mean though? Is this not a good place to make some friends?

I's an otter and welcome to the gayspeak.
Gamer: Yes
PS3 mostly and COD. I like COD tho I'm not that good at it I still love it.

goingsouth Wrote:Thanks for the reply! I'm not really sure what you mean though? Is this not a good place to make some friends?

This is an awesome place to make friends

Welcome!

What kind of songs do you write/do you record/what program do you use?

Kiid Wrote:I's an otter and welcome to the gayspeak.
Gamer: Yes
PS3 mostly and COD. I like COD tho I'm not that good at it I still love it.

Thanks! COD is a favourite of mine, though I play on PC mostly. Tongue

Kiid Wrote:This is an awesome place to make friends

That's great to hear. It'd be nice to have some friends who get it. Smile

Counselor Wrote:Welcome!

What kind of songs do you write/do you record/what program do you use?

Thank you! I write slightly experimental piano songs... love playing with modulation and weird time signatures. I mess around with GarageBand/Logic Pro but haven't recorded anything solid yet.

Yes friends and I am sure you will make many. Confusedmile:
Welcome

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak. You will make friends with a lot of people around the world and there are a magnificent bunch of guys and gals here and we have loads of fun, so jump right in to the forums and let your voice be heard Wink

Welcome! Wavey