Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any may-december romances?
Hey guys, okay, I LOVE may-december romances, so I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations?

What's a may-december romance?:confused:

Genersis Wrote:What's a may-december romance?:confused:

a relationship between two people where there is a noticeable age difference ~ like a 20 year old dating a 50 year old or something like that

There's a book called Call Me By Your Name that I tried to read once but it had the word Ass and I was too prissy for that.

Apparently it's about Italy or some crap, something about peaches and everyone dying.

I've heard good things about it. Or terrible things, I don't quite remember, but I do remember it so I'd recommend it.

Lilitu Wrote:There's a book called Call Me By Your Name that I tried to read once but it had the word Ass and I was too prissy for that.

Apparently it's about Italy or some crap, something about peaches and everyone dying.

I've heard good things about it. Or terrible things, I don't quite remember, but I do remember it so I'd recommend it.

You should have a column somewhere where you review things. I'd read it.

"Uh, yeah. So there's this play some dude wrote called Hamlet. It's like in Denmark... or maybe Australia... one of those two, whatever. Then there's this really emo douche who sees ghosts like that annoying Haley Joel whogivesashit kid. Then some bitch drowns and then everyone else dies too. I don't remember a lot of it I guess. There was something about some dude's skull, like maybe there was a magic talking skull? I don't know, I can't remember. But check it out I guess."

HAROLD AND MAUDE!

Reasons why you need to watch that movie.

1. It contains a may-december relationship.
2. Dark humour.
3. Harold is really cute in it.
4. The movie is uplifting as hell. It can even remove temporary depression!