Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any superhero comic book fans on here?
I have some issues of Spawn and Sandman( not the complete series unfortunately).

jaxc Wrote:I have some issues of Spawn and Sandman( not the complete series unfortunately).

I did read Spawn but never read Sandman.

I read CBR ( Comic Book Reader) or PDfs

I used to collect both DC and Marvel comics.

My favorite book and tv show was "The Super Friends". I have a bunch of memorabilia from The Super Friends. Here are some pics, just click to make 'em bigger.

[Image: DVDs.jpg]

My Super Friends DVD list.

[Image: mem.jpg]

Superman and Wonder Woman statue, Wonder Twins action figures, mini Super Friends lunch box, Justice League Monopoly game, Super Friends greeting cards, stationary book, and diary.

[Image: celsandpics.jpg]

Collection of animation cels and pictures.

Finally.....all the characters/action figures from the series The Super Friends.

[Image: ActionFigures-2.jpg]

The complete line up:

Row 1 - Robin, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman

Row 2 - Flash (super speed), Zan & Jayna (Wonder Twins - shape shifters), Green Lantern, (will-powered energy ring)

Row 3 - Atom (shrink), Samurai (wind powers), El Dorado (teleportation), Black Vulcan (electric powers), Apache Chief (grows to 50 ft tall)

Row 4 - Hawkman, Cyborg (half man/half robot), Firestorm (nuclear powers), Hawkgirl
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wolfpack Wrote:I did read Spawn but never read Sandman.
If at all possible, you should seek out the full sandman series, because just going of the couple of volumes I have, it's really freaking good!

Wolfpack Wrote:Strangely enough i have never been able to read manga, just cannot get into it not sure why, yet i love Anime.
Which manga have you tried?

LOL I read the last chapter of Claymore few minutes ago... *_*

CellarDweller Wrote:I used to collect both DC and Marvel comics.

My favorite book and tv show was "The Super Friends". I have a bunch of memorabilia from The Super Friends. Here are some pics, just click to make 'em bigger.

[Image: DVDs.jpg]

My Super Friends DVD list.

[Image: mem.jpg]

Superman and Wonder Woman statue, Wonder Twins action figures, mini Super Friends lunch box, Justice League Monopoly game, Super Friends greeting cards, stationary book, and diary.

[Image: celsandpics.jpg]

Collection of animation cels and pictures.

Finally.....all the characters/action figures from the series The Super Friends.

[Image: ActionFigures-2.jpg]

The complete line up:

Row 1 - Robin, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman

Row 2 - Flash (super speed), Zan & Jayna (Wonder Twins - shape shifters), Green Lantern, (will-powered energy ring)

Row 3 - Atom (shrink), Samurai (wind powers), El Dorado (teleportation), Black Vulcan (electric powers), Apache Chief (grows to 50 ft tall)

Row 4 - Hawkman, Cyborg (half man/half robot), Firestorm (nuclear powers), Hawkgirl

Great collection.............. now stop teasing me Wink

sillyboy86 Wrote:Which manga have you tried?

LOL I read the last chapter of Claymore few minutes ago... *_*

Tried reading some manga years ago, cannot remember the titles, but just could not seem to get into the pace of manga comics.

Spent all my pocket money on DC comics when I was young. The Legion of Super Heroes were my favourites, but I collected many others too. I still have five or six hundred DC comics from the 1960s stored away if they haven't been eaten by mice.

yeah me, I follow the Xmen and Wolverine solo