Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Interesting in this?
Hello GeNts,

My name is Ashley, I am a Transexual,Tranny,TGirl whatever they wanna call me.
I was thinking about Starting a Youtube video blog about my life,and wat i go threw on a daily basis. is that sumthing you guys would watch?

I would give it a try, I'm a youtube junkie though :biggrin: so I watch just about everything on there. the only thing I would be concerned about is the homophobes that go to the site, there's usually a lot of nasty comments for GLBT videos or any video for that matter. I once saw racist comments on a video about kittens :confused:

It IS a definite possibility that you will be flamed a little, but you are in control of your ideas and the comments on them. You are free to delete whatever you like and possibly have recurring flamers banned! However, on the upside you will have a place to channel your day-to-day troubles and connect with others like yourself. I TOTALLY recommend it.

Hi Ashley,
I would be careful to share very personal information that includes pictures or videos. Anyone can download it and for example share it with someone years later.
But if you are okay with that and you feel it would help you, then go for it Smile

Hi Ashley,

that can be very interesting for others ... but I think youtube is not the best way because - like Nick9 said - you have not enough control about the vids. Maybe try a blog.... or a facebook-fan site... there you can control a bit more...and you can set people to ignore if you see that they just want to annoy you

Hi Ashley,

I have to agree with Fenris and Nick on this one.
The hostile comments that I have seen on YouTube are very disheartening.
Protect yourself from them.

If you set up a blog , I will be there.:biggrin:

hello,
Setting up a blog may get a back lash from the small minders but being gay also has the same effect... If you can ignore any back lash i would consider watching it and using it here at gayspeak for educational reasons for other members with your permission if they are needing to understand their identity

thanks yall