Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone growing a beard or have one?
I could not grow a proper beard if I tried. Hormones or testosterone, I guess.

I do not shave often, maybe once a week. I do prefer the feeling of being clean-shaven, though.

My beards come and go with the passing years. I grew my latest in February and still have it. (Too lazy to find a recent photo or take a new one, though.)

I might actually grow one or some form of facial
hair soon cause it's almost Fall over where I am.

Mines grow pretty fast and I'm Asian and for some reason
there's like a few stray reddish/blonde hairs on it. It's pretty
funny ;D

Well im still to young to have grown one yet. Im pale and my hair is Dirty Blonde (Born really light blonde so facial hair will start out that color). Its impossible to see above my lip but if you look reeeaaally hard, you can see it below my chin and somewhat lower cheeks.

[Image: Snapshot_20130905_zps1f745b50.jpg]

Shiner Wrote:My first statement: post pics!

I started growing mine back out 3 weeks ago and enjoying it so far. Unfortunately my facial hair doesn't seem to grow as even and as thick as it did when I was 19, however it is still going fine.

What about yourselves?

I have one and I like it.

Beards are nice but they should be kept well trimmed.

Shiner Wrote:Oh and sorry this is my 3 week beardness update. Kept trimmed and shaved for work purposes.

And sorry, I'm lazy so picture taken straight after riding home in humid weather for an hour and not showering or taking artsy fartsy fake pictures Cool

[Image: sqqumr.jpg]

WOOF!!!!
Evilgrin1

I have a goatee. You can see it on my photo on my profile.

I have had this goatee since the 1980's.
Dont have enough hair on my face to grow a whole beard. Although, I would love to be able to grow mutton chops.

I'm thinking about growing a beard.

My beard comes and goes. Like if I get tired of shaving I grow it for a year or so until I get tired of it and then I cut it off for a year or so. Or I'll have a beard for awhile and then shave it off so I look 20 years younger. I shaved it off earlier this year and am happy beardless. When I do have a beard I alway keep my mustache shaved off so I look kind of like a gay Amish gentleman.

Chase Wrote:My facial hair grows very fast. I usually shave every morning. With work early every morning in the summer and now classes early every morning, I try to shave at night before I shower. An electric shaver works fairly well, but I really need to wash my face after so my face doesn't irritate or break out.
I never liked how fast my facial hair grows. I don't know, maybe hormones has something to do with it and as I grow older it will slow down. On the plus side, with a five o'clock shadow I look like a manly man, grr.

What you would want to try is something called 'The Bluebeards Revenge'
[Image: Bluebeards-Revenge-Shaving-.jpg]
It is a semi-decent shave cream/soap (buy a cheap horse/boar/badger hair brush for it)

When I used it for 2 months I noticed significantly lighter hair growth in thickness. Not so much in quantity but the hair seemed finer and less difficult to shave.

Saying that I don't use anything special. Mainly Proraso for sensitive skin.
I tend to lather over the top of what I really need, and a tub probably lasts me 3 months of daily shaving.

[Image: proraso-sensitive-aloe-green-tea-shaving...7_zoom.jpg]