Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having as much luck as I?
Man I had no idea how easy it is to hook up online! I live in a small town and before I got on a few dating sites I was lucky to get any ass once a week. I'm on a few good free sites now and I'm buying condoms by the gross packs!

You should try sites like Craiglist, there are always connection to those in a cities looking, or you can download Grindr?? I think that's what it's called.

Good for ya! But us, people who are looking for the love in this world, aren't as lucky as you...

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Good for ya! But us, people who are looking for the love in this world, aren't as lucky as you...

So true

*nods*

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Good for ya! But us, people who are looking for the love in this world, aren't as lucky as you...

Sad, but true.

Random hookups can be fun - been there done that - but I prefer a deep meaningful and passionate connections.

But congrats and good luck!

Hook-ups are very easy. They are also very risky in many ways. Be careful.

jeffrey Wrote:Hook-ups are very easy. They are also very risky in many ways. Be careful.

Agreed. Please be careful and aware. Confusedmile:

Hooke ups are fun that's basically all I did when I was in college. However, being in love is just totally different .. now I wish I'd met my bf long time ago

craigslist, grinder... if the trick has bus money.

serious my one and only gay friend found out he is positive last week friday. good luck on the hook ups