Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here met their partners in online dating?
Anyone here who had met their partners in an online dating? What dating site is it and how is it going so far?

Have you tried groupon?
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Met my husbear on silverdaddies or something. It's going great Big Grin

[MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] and I met via online, but not through an online dating site. We met through a literary writing/roleplay type site.

Almost nine years, and still going strong and happy as ever.

Like meeting people in rt, meeting people online is going to give you a mixed bag. There's good people, bad people, those that will fit for you, and those that won't.

Good luck.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I met my boyfriend on Grindr. Did the proper dating and getting to know each other thing unlike most on there.

It's great to know that there are some people who just met and find each other online and is on a lifelong blissful years of togetherness and I heard some stories of these awhile ago which proves online dating can be successful but just be careful and responsible with your actions.

I've never met anyone online for dating or sex, but I don't know why meeting someone for more than just sex online is any different than meeting them any other place. Afterall, you can't be the only person on the planet looking for something meaningful, right?

Deleted my pof profile yesterday, fuck it. I need to do me, it does work for some though.

Online dating is a bubblesphlash

You guys must be really lucky!!!

I made an account on Grindr 2 months ago and after daily use of the app i had sex with only one guy in a car!!
Most of the guys have hot pictures but they just mess around with sexting and chatting !!
They dont have manners, dont flirt at all, humor is an unknown word for them and of course
they love playing you, one minute they invite you to their home, next minute they cancel.
It's weird!!!

After that i wonder do gays have sex or not? How do the most of them have a lot of experience if they dont meet? Via the computer?

Met my guy online. Talked for about 3 months before he took the flight to come see. We've been together almost 3 years now.