Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in writing out there? Writing group
I'd love to get to known some writers! I'm a English major with a concentration in creative writing at university, but I haven't really been able to connect with anyone there.

Luckily, one of my best friends does write and we've been plotting out a story we'd like to start working on over the summer, and we both thought it would be nice to put together some kind of writing club or group to keep motivated and help each other.

Even if you're not so much interested in that, and would just like to be friends to bounce ideas or something like that, please let me know. Smile

[MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] and I both write, in fact it's how we met. We participate in Literary Role Play (aka. Interactive Storytelling) online. I know that there are also a few other writers here in GS, although their names escape me at the moment. If I'm not mistaken, I believe one of them is a published author.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:[MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] and I both write, in fact it's how we met. We participate in Literary Role Play (aka. Interactive Storytelling) online. I know that there are also a few other writers here in GS, although their names escape me at the moment. If I'm not mistaken, I believe one of them is a published author.
Oh wow, that's really cool. What's your favorite genre of role playing?

Vin Wrote:Oh wow, that's really cool. What's your favorite genre of role playing?

Paranormal fantasy seems to be our go-to most of the time. You know. Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Paranormal fantasy seems to be our go-to most of the time. You know. Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc.

Oh nice, that's really cool. That's actually the genre I'm writing with my friend. I never really experimented with that genre before, so it's been interesting so far.

We've tried some RP that is more reality based, but the paranormal stuff is really more our wheelhouse. Smile

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:We've tried some RP that is more reality based, but the paranormal stuff is really more our wheelhouse. Smile
That's really interesting. Which site is it?

I'll send it to you in PM, yeah?

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I'll send it to you in PM, yeah?

Sure! Smile Thanks

I like writing - mostly research papers, lesson plans, and tours though. I haven't really had much experience writing fiction stuff.