Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in writing out there? Writing group
axle2152 Wrote:I occasionally get on a writing spree, mostly just journal stuff, not really things I would share or publish. Not sure, there was a time where I might have been able to write a short story or something but seems the creative juices are of a different formula...Then again interests change over time I suppose.

Keeping a journal is a great exercise. I wish I could force myself to do that more consistently. I kept a dream journal until I filled a whole journal, but stopped since I started a new one.

writerbree Wrote:Keeping a journal is a great exercise. I wish I could force myself to do that more consistently. I kept a dream journal until I filled a whole journal, but stopped since I started a new one.

Mine is just a giant word document I have managed to keep adding to over the years...it's almost becoming a memoir. Kind of interesting to read what I wrote, also shows how silly I was years ago...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I've always loved the idea of writing, however I am one of those people that simply cannot put those words down in a way that it would reflect anything decent despite the ideas that fly around my head.

axle2152 Wrote:Mine is just a giant word document I have managed to keep adding to over the years...it's almost becoming a memoir. Kind of interesting to read what I wrote, also shows how silly I was years ago...

That's very cool. I also have some journals like that where I'm like, oh my, I was so dramatic and immature.

writerbree Wrote:That's very cool. I also have some journals like that where I'm like, oh my, I was so dramatic and immature.

Yep that pretty much sums it up... Well not really but there was definitely some of that in there too...being concerned about things that didn't matter...that sort of stuff...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!