Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone saw Interstellar ?
Plan on going to see this movie during the week.. I'm into Sci-Fi and heard it was okay.

Not seen it yet, but the trailers for it look really good and seems to getting good reviews. I might try to catch at the cinema, if not it will be a future DVD purchase. BTW I loooooooove Sci-Fi. Smile

If I find someone to go with I will, if not, It will be another rental for me when it comes out. But yes, it looks great!!! I like Sci-Fi movies. Don't know much about star trek, etc etc. i did watch those kind of show...

Wolfpack Wrote:Not seen it yet, but the trailers for it look really good and seems to getting good reviews. I might try to catch at the cinema, if not it will be a future DVD purchase. BTW I loooooooove Sci-Fi. Smile

Anything from Nolan The Man I'll definitely see. I might watch it this weekend. Confusedmile:

I've seen already.. Was quite a good film.. Too slow sometimes but at the ending part was good even though it is not possible to happen like that.. For me it's matching between sci fi and romance drama.

I haven't seen it, don't go to movies often, but from what I've seen, it's getting some mixed reviews.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It was pretty good. I'm a total Nolan fanboy, so take that for what you will. ��

This is very nice movie,i think i should go back and watch one more time

Haven't watched it because the sound quality was naff on the download I had. I did hear its crap from someone who was stupid enough to pay to see it. What modern if isn't crap though?

I saw it yesterday. It was amazing.

I'd say more, but a spoil would ruin this movie entirely. I went to see it with no expectations and it was stunningly good. Definately worth the ticket!