Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using vape?
It's a replacement for cigarettes.

It's been exactly a month since I quitted smoking.
The first week I caught myself craving for a smoke a few times but when I use the vape I lose the craving! After a week I didn't crave for a smoke I could feel getting a better health, better rest and more energetic!

It's been proven to be 95% more healthier than normal smoking.
It also is safe for the people around you and you don't smell anymore.

The only thing I miss is holding a cigarette... But I guesse after 10 years smoking that's a bit normal? Smile

How about you guys? Are you smokers? Did you tried or are using vape?

Ps: don't mistake the vape with the old e-cigs

Don't use them but I sell them.
Lots of good feedback from ex smokers.

Gotta ask. Do you actually taste all these weird flavours?

TigerLover Wrote:Don't use them but I sell them.
Lots of good feedback from ex smokers.

Gotta ask. Do you actually taste all these weird flavours?

Yes you can, there are some really good tastes out there. But there are also many terrible ones!

My favorite so far is iced strawberry and mango.
Today I tried a new one 'vanilla pudding' and I must say it's like I really had pudding in my mouth. Smile

I'm six weeks smoke free today with my vape

*Chuckles*

I didn't think it would work for me, honestly, but since lighting and putting out the same cigarette three times on my first night, I haven't touched them. Don't even really have the urge, though my fingers sometimes -itch- to make that reach...like muscle memory or something.

As for the flavors, you can taste them but it's not the same as tasting a piece of candy. It's more like a...throat hit, like an aftertaste than something in your mouth *Eyes twist and where his mind is going with that last bit*

I'm doing something called "Stardust" at the moment, it's sort of a clean and subtly fruity taste(cucumber/melon). My first juice was schnozberries(the schnozberries taste like schnozberries) which was orange sherbet with nerds candies.

I've tried some of the creamier, heartier flavors and I don't like those...and the tobacco I'd imagine would be disgusting...The whole appeal of the vape starting out is to reach for something that tastes BETTER than the cigarette. Least for me.

But yeah, six weeks and going strong. Just bought my second vape cause my first one one had one battery and died too quickly. (Make sure you guys use reliable external chargers if you're trying it...and that the batteries are evenly charged. Do not use the cord to charge them in the mod..and go with a box mod, the ecig things don't even compare)

Oh and last note of advice, "Don't hit it like a cigarette, hit it like a water bong" via my vape shop associate.

TigerLover Wrote:Don't use them but I sell them.

What a dirty whore.

Takes all kinds.

No I don't vape I'm not 12 Tongue

Quit cold turkey...don't be so soft.

I was a smoker for 32 years, quit almost 5 years ago cold turkey. You don't feel good until you have hurt....ya pussy.

Congratz [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION]

I know what you mean with muscle memories, I still have that too..
But why would you not vape it like a cig? I mostly vape it like a waterbong but sometimes I like the feeling of the cig smoke..
[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION], I believe this way was more pleasant to quit. And I'm no pussy because pussies smell... Smile By the way, congratz for quitting!

Thanks for the Hands-make-heart [MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION] ....but you're still a pussy Smile

[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION] nobody likes negative nancy, mmkay..