Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using vape?
Good luck quitting smoking! I gave up in 1999! Remember though, you're always a recovering smoker and although not a huge amount, there have been occasions when I have smoked since. Every now and then I catch the smell of a cigarette and think "hmmm, I could have one!"

I quit with 3 Weeks of nicotine patches and about 3 years of Wrigley s orbit chewing gum!

Zen Wrote:I quit with 3 Weeks of nicotine patches and about 3 years of Wrigley s orbit chewing gum!

And I thought you were tough enough to go cold turkey, but you are soft like [MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION] Smile lol

deephiance Wrote:And I thought you were tough enough to go cold turkey, but you are soft like [MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION] Smile lol

[Image: tenor.gif]

deephiance Wrote:And I thought you were tough enough to go cold turkey, but you are soft like [MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION] Smile lol

Haha! Nah it's the addictive personality!! Now where's that bottle of rum??

My roomie gave up cigs for vaping. It may be somewhat better in some ways, but I still feel like a passive smoker. No use trying to get him to quit, so I am stuck with it.

I quit smoking decades ago and have never regretted it. Do yourself a favor, guys. Get addicted to fresh air.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:My roomie gave up cigs for vaping. It may be somewhat better in some ways, but I still feel like a passive smoker. No use trying to get him to quit, so I am stuck with it.

I quit smoking decades ago and have never regretted it. Do yourself a favor, guys. Get addicted to fresh air.

I have never really looked in to vaping. There was a 'news' story on it a couple of days here which to me is propaganda and free advertising. I am cautious because the same people that are selling you the vaping crap and telling you it is a safe alternative are the exact same people that told you there is no harm from smoking tobacco. BATA, as they are called in Australia (British-American Tobacco Australia) are the biggest supplier.

As far as I am concerned we shouldn't be comfortable with what we know, but uncomfortable with what we DON'T know.

Aspartime is the safe alternate to sugar right?