Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Getting Old?
Still, it's not all bad. I was happy to be a skater but sometimes I feel a touch of envy when I see kids getting around in Heelys & Street Gliders, like this boy:

Like with skateboards there are sometimes injuries (including fractures) but they seem rare and almost always from when the kid is still getting used to them.

Pix whenever I see a kid glide past me wearing those I feel like I fell through a wormhole into the future. You young whippersnappers and your tomfoolery, etc.

i find them dangerous lol... i never ever would have wanted a pair lol which i think is half the reason im a poof lol too manly that

right i have decided... My lodger who is 19 im going to question him on things as he said he was able to remember beofre his birth lol... i will ask him what the link between the pen and the casstte is lol and many more things

Oh yes, please do and report back. :tongue: He might even remember the difference between a regular flintlock and a mule ear. LOL

Yep, I'm old. Cry

Hello,
I asked my lodger what the link is between the two on the picture shown above and he was adamant he knew and i asked him what it is and told me to write things on the casette... l said No thats incorrect give up??? The link between the two is when the inside taping has run 3,00,000 miles u use your pencil to get a grip on the groves of the casette and wind it back in... I then asked him how would you do a pirate tape from the latest chart song of 1994 to a blank? Still not sure i said Cellotape and he was like what??? I saaid yeah cellotape over the indented grooves to fool the machine into thinking it was a real tape player...

I do miss the days of that i do admit but i still got my nes so im happy

Kindest rega\rds

Zeon xx