Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any of you grossed out by butts?
This really seems like a thing that depends on the person. Now my coworkers peanutbutter breath not very sexy, its a little gross. the guy that I am dating kissing me and my tasting peanutbutter on his breath, SEXY!!!

My butt is what attracted my man to me.He does all the prep to prep me for anal and he gives my butt nothing but good loving.Im clean and he sees to it.

You wonder if the reason bottoms are and have been so popular is because they so nasty, yeah poo isn't great but its just natural, sometimes I feel talking about it crudely is worse that the actual thing, and pix made a good point, I worked on a farm too and everything is shit

[Image: 32015718.jpg]

I think sticking your tongue down someones throat is more gross and nasty than sticking your dick up their butts.

Somebody sticking their tongue in my ear grosses me out SOOOOOO badly, I am severely "turned off".

I like butts, cause probably Imma top. LOL

I like CLEAN, manly butts. Furry preferably.

Butts are like a vagina before sex.
If you dont douche it out and make it clean, its gonna get nasty.
And although I know some people who get into "nasty", I dont.
If it aint squeaky clean, Im outta there.

MisterLove Wrote:I like butts but I once had a disturbing experience with a sex date. He was a mature guy (+ 50 yo) and his butt looked pretty and perfectly normal but when I touched it, it felt awful and flaccid, like a pile of dead skin! Sad

I can say the same thing about a guys "pecs".

A classic ......
[Image: tumblr_m96netsOQi1rbodwto1_500.gif]

I've always loved butts. Sure poop comes out of it, but just about all our sexual parts have a dirty side.

Well I guess I was a little bit apprehensive at first, but I'm not grossed out at all now - I could happily bury my face in my bf's hot butt for ages ;-)

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right, I dont like butts so much except my own