Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are hand jobs out or what?
beast Wrote:Seems boring haha Astrosmiley2 but there are cons including not having much clean to up, it is relatively safe, but cons are that it isnt as exciting or even that much fun at least IMO.

The narcissistic thing is very funny Smile and like you said it was just one time thing so it really shoudnt be that big a deal. Maybe you regret not doing more with him? Wink

Actually it was one of those "15 minutes before the bar closes" propositions" All things considered, I am glad it happened. It gave me material for this thread which seems to interest others as well. Dance

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh I can see much strange there....

Wink

Maybe it was the whole looking glass thing... Maybe you were feeling like he was using you as a piece of meat.
[SIZE="1"]
He was you know[/SIZE]

Maybe hooking up with strangers hunky or not to do stuff is getting old for you.

Seems to me he was in it for him not for the 'us' part. You were only a prop in his fantasy world.

Now there is a new thread for you! I am totally emotionally involved, sometimes I just want to be another cock at the end of the bar. Do I correctly assume that others may feel this way at times?

zeon Wrote:Hello Wes,
Meet up with someone for a wank can be just as exciting as the full hog however if all his going to do is go around looking for people to give him a hand job whilst he poses like a pretty boy in a mirror screaming oi oi sailor boy at 90 decibles, then im sorry but his never going to realise his full potential... I would say the uncomfortableness coiuld be nerves because you stated that you hadnt done this since your teens however masturbation is bloody lovely.... Most times you can start out like this and then just shove it in ya gob and tempt it further :-D

Kindest regards

zeon x

I think there are all kinds of things like this in the GLBT bag of sex tricks. At one time, for a couple months while single, I used to meet a guy every Thursday night just for sex. I liked his bubble butt, and he liked it that I could hit his rectal hot spot. It ended when he found a lover. The lover gave him one last session with me, and neither of us could get it up. I learned the lesson that love trumps lust. At least that was my take.