Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you gay because
I'm gay and I've had multiple father figures in my life.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I am gay because I now know I was born gay. I have liked looking at other boys since I was 10yo.

I have no idea why I'm gay. You should ask my DNA and maybe certain brain cells. They must know why I'm gay. Maybe I'm gay because I find Robocop attractive as hell! XD

BabyPolarBear Wrote:Are you gay because you didn't have a strong male figure in your life?

I'm gay because i want a strong male figure in my ass

it's doubtful :biggrin:

Im gay because I really like flowers, pink buttercream, quiant villages, and cock.

I am gay because I really like to suck willies...so it is the dick in my mouth that makes me gay Smile

I had a great father. Two great parents as a matter of fact. I can't blame either of them and frankly I don't want to blame anyone because I'm fine with being gay.

Now my son, he has his own reasons for being gay, but I suppose if genetics come into the equation he might be able to blame me.

And honestly, I wish this line of reasoning (lack of a strong male figure) would go away. It's a holdover from the days when being gay was viewed as something having gone wrong. Nothing went wrong, you're gay. It's at least as good as being straight. In fact it's......

FABULOUS!!!!

I don't think there is any definitive answer for what 'causes' sexuality, I don't think there ever will be...but the only thing definitive is that it is NOT a choice.

Im gay because it's like soooo fashionable right now.
A few months ago I was a hipster but thats like sooooo overdone in Dublin now.
I might try be australian soon.Roflmao

I've had enough male figures in my life. Maybe that's why I'm gay.