Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with what you have?
Lilitu Wrote:teeth. teeth. I don't like my teeth.

Also arms.

And boobs.

Boobs?

You WANT them or you want to get RID of them??????

I'd like to be skinny again, but thats not going to happen, unless I win the lottery or marry a millionaire.
Both of which have high risk rates of not happening.

Since I got diabetes, Ive gained so much weight, and cant get rid of it.

I would love to have some minor facial surgery done. Cut off some extra skin, get some fat sucked out, get my eyebrows raised a bit. Get my skin cleaned out.

And Id love to be more hairy.

Other than that, I think Im ok.

hmmm... I'd be thinner... that's about it... I guess I'm fairly comfortable with myself Smile

Lalo Wrote:I am happy with me. I used to be insecure about this or that, but not anymore. I think that I am better looking than average, definitely better looking than most men my age, although I could lose a few pounds from my belly. I know that that probably sounds a bit egotistical, but it isn't like I am in love with myself or anything. I am just comfortable in my own skin.

Senor Caliente - soo caliente Xyxthumbs

This is what maturity gets us, we get used to be us and get comfortable in our own skin and pretty much stop being so obsessive about our looks. That is so hot on a man - soooo hot.:biggrin:

Kiid Wrote:How tall are you?

I'm about 188 or 189cm but I'm not very balanced I weigh like 77kg or so, and it's all in my lower body and head my legs are really stupid and disproportionately strong o_o

MisterTinkles Wrote:Boobs?

You WANT them or you want to get RID of them??????

Both.
._. makes good sense to me.

I'm content with what I have. I could get a bit stronger, but I'm in good shape for my health and I can keep up with my kiddos and wear out my boyfriend when we go hiking and biking so I'm doing pretty good all things considered!

Lilitu Wrote:Both.
._. makes good sense to me.

Maybe just lose one then?

Stuck in a chair.....so no....but ya live with it and move on.

Mentally- pretty good ya. I have a cynic's eye but I dig it, lol

Mick

There is alot of stuff i dislike about my physical appearance. number one being my facial hair. then comes my thighs. then my butt which i call "the shelf" I would like a flatter butt. the list goes on.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:There is alot of stuff i dislike about my physical appearance. number one being my facial hair. then comes my thighs. then my butt which i call "the shelf" I would like a flatter butt. the list goes on.

What's wrong with your facial hair?