So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you looking for love?
I Am Looking For Him or at least trying to make 1 come to his senses lol nah im just good friends with the guy i likeBighug
lol moo bless ya
you know, i want to beleive that my past relationships have turned me off of relationshisp for a while but thats not true, im always looking for my next snuggle buddy, and i get lonely easily
Not actively, no. I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like though. To be honest, I can't say I even know how to go about "looking" for it. I'm slow enough to make just-friends as it is.
Like others, I have yet to be in a relationship and currently I am not actively seeking one either. However, if the right person entered my life I may let the emotion of 'love' overcome me.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
I am totally looking for love, I have always wanted to share my feelings with a man that would make me happy~ I love making other people happy but seldomly get someone making me happy, I guess my perfect man would be someone who can just make me smile and be there for me when I need it, I'd do the same for him
I found my man right here on this sight. If you talk to people are honest and fairly nice you may find a man here as well
if im honest then id say yes..im looking for love., but im also looking for my car keys and i dont think eithers gonna turn up anytime soon Smile
Well Ive noticed there are a few people dating, So I think this is a good poll to have about...
yes im looking for love:redface:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE What Do You Think? Grandparent 14 856 10-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Sylph
  Its Not Love, Its Witchcraft MisterTinkles 30 1,933 10-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Vigilias
  Do you still remember your first love or lover? BabyPolarBear 37 3,061 01-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: MisterTinkles