Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you on other forums?
A gaming forum for me and another lgbt forum I lurked at when gs was down.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

One other board and this one

No other gay forums, but am on a weather forum and a forum discussing EastEnders (don't judge haha). I tend to use this forum the most of the three.

I tried another gay forum when GS was down, but I wasn't very active there.

I used to be on a Ghost Hunting forum too many years ago.  Big Grin

I spent a night on location with their hunting team at a spooky 15th Century castle. Was great fun but I didn't see anything paranormal. Also spent a night with them in the Edinburgh Vaults.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • eastofeden

(07-04-2020, 02:15 PM)Bookworm Wrote: I used to be on a Ghost Hunting forum too many years ago.  Big Grin

I spent a night on location with their hunting team at a spooky 15th Century castle. Was great fun but I didn't see anything paranormal. Also spent a night with them in the Edinburgh Vaults.

Oh, that sounds interesting!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(07-04-2020, 08:01 PM)CellarDweller Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 02:15 PM)Bookworm Wrote: I used to be on a Ghost Hunting forum too many years ago.  Big Grin

Oh, that sounds interesting!

But he'd be hunting your Alex  Wink

(07-04-2020, 08:17 PM)Chase Wrote: But he'd be hunting your Alex  Wink

That would be unsuccessful, as Alex is now John.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(07-04-2020, 02:15 PM)Bookworm Wrote: I tried another gay forum when GS was down, but I wasn't very active there.

I used to be on a Ghost Hunting forum too many years ago.  Big Grin

I would never go looking for them - but sometimes they would "look" for me and I hated it. I tried to pretend I didn't hear them but they knew I did. I found out it is common that entities hang out at bars alot waiting for someone to torment when they have no resistance. 

I was never scared of them except once when me and the DJ were waiting to go home and sitting by the door talking and we thought there was an earthquake because all the bottle were shaking and making alot of  noise and before we could even blink the thing making noise materialized and OMG - glad I didn't have time to be afraid because another couple of seconds and we both would have shit our pants. 

It was NOT a pleasant sight - I will leave it at that.
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • Bookworm