Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armpit hair
Ok, so basically I just stumbled upon a fairly major turnoff of mine.
So here goes:
Theres a blog that I generally keep up with that every day, posts a new picture of a hot guy (they call it "Dish of the Day." (theres more to the site than just that, but thats all thats relevent right now). So this week, the theme is Hairy Men. When I saw this, I was all down (love hairy men). The first one was good, but the second two this week oddly didn't attract me as much as I think they should, and I didnt know why... These guys were muscular, good looking guys with a good amount of chest/body hair that was trimmed up nicely. Really confused, I decided to look into it and realized that they had trimmed their armpit hairs too!! I reallized that this is why, at first glance, I wasn't really attracted to them as I though I should be...

Anywho, just thought I'd share my recent discovery! No (or trimmed) armpit hiar::Not interested. (That only goes for men, I'd probably gag if I took a girl's shirt off and she had armpit hair.)

dont worry we dont like everything in the world thats just how life is maybe the way it looked didnt really turned you on i have my moments when i see men with hair on their backs i be like yuck i literally think that's disgusting hair on their backs it makes me wanna throw up so your not the only one

oh and ps about girls having armpit hair i would gag too if i saw that:o

Everyone has their own attractions. Smile

toomuch45 Wrote:dont worry we dont like everything in the world thats just how life is maybe the way it looked didnt really turned you on i have my moments when i see men with hair on their backs i be like yuck i literally think that's disgusting hair on their backs it makes me wanna throw up so your not the only one

oh and ps about girls having armpit hair i would gag too if i saw that:o

I think he meant that he likes hair on men. :tongue:

Yes and while some hairy backed men might be cool with their hair, others are just waiting for the right guy to come along and keep them shaved Wink

Agree with Glaedr that no armpit hair would be a bit of a turn off. I also feel that way about guys that shave legs, understand some do it for sport like swimmers but others that do it, why?

Kiri Wrote:I think he meant that he likes hair on men. :tongue:
ooohhh crap misread the post

im not huge on hair, it makes it feel like im holding a dog, or a rug..... especially if im kissing someone all over and i keep getting hair in my mouth Undecided

I am Way more attracted guys with hair than guys without...

and if the guy looks like he like to cuddle, then he's a keeper Big Grin lol

WIll admit I love hairy men, but more bear hairy, not trimmed and that, kinda a turn off.

Yeah I like them not to be fat, not saying anything wrong with that, just not my type

Really, any type of body hair is a huge turn on for me. I was only been with a guy once, never kissed but he was really odd, only let me worship his body. Was kind of mad though, because it was my first "gay" experienced, i had a huge boner and he left by the time, well you know.