Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artists wanted
Hi peeps Smile

Sorry I been away from the forum for a while. Sometimes things happen that just draw your attention for too long.

Anyway, I'd like to extend an invitation to members of Gayspeak to have their art (illustrative, musical, written or whatever) featured on voiceout for free. So if you have something artistic you want to share with the world please pop over to the site voiceout and go to the contact page to let me know. Just mention Gayspeak Smile

All the best everyone Smile

Kewl dude, thanks (and welcome back !! Good to see you again).

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'd love to check it out, dude, but the link didn't work for me. Sad

You couldn't get to http://www.voiceout.com.au/ babe ?

Or d'you mean there's a problem with the form or something ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

No, it just says "Address Not Found."

452 Wrote:No, it just says "Address Not Found."

Just checked it and it loads with no problem... wish I could suggest something. I usually read people saying clear your cache???

what browser are you using? On safari here...

452 Wrote:No, it just says "Address Not Found."

How odd !

Try going start > run > and typing "cmd" and hitting enter.

Then type "ping www.voiceout.com.au" and hit enter and see what it comes up with ...

That will send a ping command to the site - ideally you're looking for the IP Address to bounce back ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'm on FireFox. And I tried that Shads and it said: Ping request could not find host.

And fjp999, I cleared it and..... Nothing.

How very odd !

It doesn't sound like a browser-based conflict then, as your PC is physically unable to connect to it via a ping request ...

... could be a Windows Host File error ... but it's rare that I've seen those in practice ... :confused:.

I can have a look into it for you if you'd like ... ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

No, it's no big deal. Sometimes my comp doesn't let me connect to foreign country based sites for some reason.