Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asian tops
Just out of curiousity, are there many Asian Tops around? Most of the Asians I've hooked up with have all been bottoms. I have been hoping to meet one who is a top.
I'm not including South Asians in this, though I still would like to hook up with a Soutj Asian (top and bottom).

I am. In my dynamic with [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] specifically, I spend the majority of time as the bottom. That said? When I was single, I was a Top (both definitions of the term apply here), and still do when I feel the urge to take control.

They're out there, but if you're drawn to a certain "type" then that's what you'll keep running into again and again, unless you consciously begin looking outside your normal attraction parameters.

In my experience, the Asian tops are the ones with the fitness/gym lifestyles. The more, dare to say twinks, fems etc are mostly bottom.

If you approach the ones with toned, muscular bodies then most likely they're a top. I hate to stereotype but I never been with a skinny Asian that was a top.