Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a GS requirement
Beaux Wrote:Yea, I feel SO special.... :-P

P.S. I am not an Atheist lol

You know, Beaux... that's just one more thing to add to the list of indefensible things that have been said in this thread. When people resorting to making accusations against others that they have neither the intention or the facts to defend... the party is over.... and it's time to either stand up and kick some metaphorical ass to defend good behavior or let a fumb ducker get away with acting like a fumb ducker...... IMHO

I'm listening to your theme song. Oh Beaux! Can you play an Oboe? LOL.
Are all of Beaux's ho's trying to get Beaux's hose?

if you don't know the song, leminnow.

Ok people... you need to relax...

[Image: tumblr_mp1gioCTEp1qevsgso1_500.gif]

How did I miss this??! I LOOVE drama! Oh wait no I don't.

If I was part in making somebody uncomfortable with his/her beliefs, then I'm truely sorry. But darling Gilhooly, I've never put much stock in your posts, as they've always seemed quite crazy. This however is quite serious sounding... So there...

matty7 Wrote:GS has always been a place where you can have any beliefs and it has always been respected (disagreed with in discussion yes) but the person has always been respected if they show the same courtesy, this thread is showing me this may not be the case anymore, ive been on GS a very long time (this is my second spell) religion has always been contentious subject but I hope we don't go down the route of making people leave because of it

the bold part..... It's fine that you live on Mars, so long as you let me live on Earth. When you claim that I too live on Mars, we have a problem Houston.

I truly believe several are missing or deliberately avoiding the significant portion of this thread's basis in imaginative expression and less about literal content. It's simply too tempting to pick out the parts that are manipulation (regardless of intent) and let that drive the discourse, isn't it? When art is involved beauty is in the eye of the beholder and interpretation is often left wide open for the sake of observation of the outcome. When someone presents their craft with a known, clear pattern (even if incomprehensible according to a prescribed set of filters) and a common understanding has been established that the content is mostly about that expression, does it require that the work be wholly defensible or even sane? For me this is more an opportunity for us to practice our skills toward resilience, well being and nurturing each other toward something constructive rather than proving something based on our assertions or expectations and thereby demanding (in effect) a particular outcome. All that to say, "chillax." Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

memechose Wrote:I guess everyone is tired of me ranting about labels. LOL. it's a bigger issue than you imagine and I'm the first one in line to laugh about it. But honest guys... I believe in noumena, things that cannot be sensed or experienced but can be reasoned to exist. I don't label them, I just accept them without explanation. There's not a scientist or doctor yet that has told me why I'm still in relatively perfect health when I should have been dead over two years ago. Don't put a label on it. it doesn't need one. it's not going to make it more understandable labeled or not.

Sorry...I saw this and was on my way somewhere and intended to comment on this specifically and just got back to it....

What I wanted to say...I "get it"...I have the same rants about people defining anything for me or anyone else.....things like morality or God...or love or beauty...or marriage or relationships...

I am a bitch about it because someone has to be. I don't think it is cool for me to remain silent even if it is annoying to other people....

I also laughed at myself...but it never stopped me. Can you imagine trying to tell a bar full of guys in a gay bar who you depended on for tips that you weren't interested in false beauty and images of beauty?...and try not to piss them off or alienate them? It was a fine line to walk...but I did it. Humor helps.

I just made sure that I was talking about MY perspective and not trying to tell them what to do or think.

Sorry... I have a hard time taking any part of this thread seriously... at least mainly with the OP.

[Image: moonwalk.gif]

my left butt cheek itches....

....ok. there, doesn't itch anymore.

ETOTE Wrote:my left butt cheek itches....

....ok. there, doesn't itch anymore.

What other magic tricks can you do?

^many...

I'm magically delicious.

ETOTE Wrote:^many...

I'm magically delicious.

can't wait to see you shoot star shaped marshmallows and leprecauns out of your butt.