Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
CAL Wrote:I see, Well Picture 900,000 of your Chavs and 100,000 Abos and theres Adelaide lol

Adds Adeladie to list for places to avoid!

saltybeanz Wrote:LOL Ive never spent less than £80..

You ARE rich! Perhaps I should take a trip to Wales sometime Wink

I kid... I might be a lil shallow... but not THAT shallow.

Me... I just don't think a few bits of material are worth payin that much for.

I do for comfort and style :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

CAL Wrote:Adelaide is full of Abos and Bogans. There strange people there, Very Strange. Perth has a big Scottish Community and English. Same with Melbourne. But Adelaide. Strange bunch of People. Thank god theres only 1 million of them.
I am so offended Cal lol. j/k.

Although maybe Adelaidians are harsh to the English. I don't know about now-ish but when my mum's side of the family migrated to Adelaide they were treated like dirt. Well at least my mum and her sisters were. Boys would actually wait for them after school and beat them up.

But anywho, Adelaide isn't entirely filled with Abos and Bogans. Go into Rundle Mall and you'll see a fair share of emos or Asians. But I am not an Abo, Bogan, Emo or Asian so we're not all strange.

You have to watch what Melbourne people say about Adelaide. There is a major rivalry between the two states for some idiotic reason and most people jump on the bandwagon for an even more idiotic reason. Most Victorians are talking out of their asses when it comes to talking about South Australia.

Anywho, if you come to Australia I advise you give Adelaide a miss, not 'cause of the so called strange people but because there is nothing to do here. It is quite boring.

~BeN~ Wrote:I am so offended Cal lol. j/k.

Although maybe Adelaidians are harsh to the English. I don't know about now-ish but when my mum's side of the family migrated to Adelaide they were treated like dirt. Well at least my mum and her sisters were. Boys would actually wait for them after school and beat them up.

But anywho, Adelaide isn't entirely filled with Abos and Bogans. Go into Rundle Mall and you'll see a fair share of emos or Asians. But I am not an Abo, Bogan, Emo or Asian so we're not all strange.

You have to watch what Melbourne people say about Adelaide. There is a major rivalry between the two states for some idiotic reason and most people jump on the bandwagon for an even more idiotic reason. Most Victorians are talking out of their asses when it comes to talking about South Australia.

Anywho, if you come to Australia I advise you give Adelaide a miss, not 'cause of the so called strange people but because there is nothing to do here. It is quite boring.
Ahahaha :biggrin:

True though. If you are English/Scottish etc, Best Cities to go to are Melbourne and Perth, youll fit in just fine!

Aussie fight!! hehe

That really sucks about Adelaide tho.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Aussie fight!! hehe

That really sucks about Adelaide tho.

Awwww, Theres more places to see in Australian than Adelaide though lol. Like Greensborough Plazza where it has one of the best coffee shops in Melb.

CAL Wrote:Awwww, Theres more places to see in Australian than Adelaide though lol. Like Greensborough Plazza where it has one of the best coffee shops in Melb.

As long as they do tea too... you can take me there Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:As long as they do tea too... you can take me there Wink
Ahahaha, they do as that what me mum has lol,
Yeah but you would have to get the train or bus. I cant drive yet lol.

CAL Wrote:Ahahaha, they do as that what me mum has lol,
Yeah but you would have to get the train or bus. I cant drive yet lol.

Ahh... but I can drive, and I believe my UK licence would be valid in Aussie for a certain length of time - 6 or 12 months dependant on individual State rules.

Yep sure is, but guess what, I dont have a car, so you might need to hire one lol. Or take the bus. Only $1.40 for 2hour ticket. Cheaper than driven