Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia, make that move!
Brilliant speech by Mr Watts, held, unfortunately, before a room that seems quite empty. It's still a very moving speech towards acceptance and dignity.

Two months ago he had already made a move after Ireland made THE move to marriage equality.

Thank you, @Emiliano, for illustrating this so brilliantly.
[Image: 9rInEBr.png]
And here's another contribution:
[Image: 11c17a12fa90fd654b16591c0a363127-d9000em.png]

A version for our female counterparts;
[Image: 6cafe19688f71b86a01dc454cabc9ee3-d9000li.png]

great speech and he managed to hold himself together even though he did sound emotional speaking about true life matters - its was obviously broadcast so regardless of the apathy of other politicians to not even be there - the message got out even as far as gayspeak Smile

matty7 Wrote:great speech and he managed to hold himself together even though he did sound emotional speaking about true life matters - its was obviously broadcast so regardless of the apathy of other politicians to not even be there - the message got out even as far as gayspeak Smile
Thank you [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION], count on me to keep you posted on what I find that coud be of interest to us.

What an amazing speech! I think Australia will be the next country in legalize same-sex marriage.

andresrey Wrote:What an amazing speech! I think Australia will be the next country in legalize same-sex marriage.

Or maybe some weird place like Andorra, San Marino, or the Vatican????