Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome friends wanted!
Hello and welcome to the forum lad, I hope you enjoy it Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Spades Wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys! :biggrin:

Well, I'd prefer them alive :tongue:

LOL I bet you do.

Would you give us some inside look at how things in Saudi Arabia are?

Well, Saudi Arabia SUCKS!!
It is HOT
It is SANDY
Being gay is punishable by death
And they gay guys that are here only want sex.

So all in all, I am not really enjoying it here...
But hey, there's a reason I'm here, a couple of years of sacrifice and then I can go back to South Africa, whoop whoop! Big Grin

Oh wow, that's not the answer that I was hoping for.

I have a friend who lives there. I don't know her that well, though. She spends a lot of time at home taking care of her baby, so her view is probably very different, but she did find some things to be nice.

Try not to look at the time spent there as a sacrifice Bighug It's your life, no matter where you are right now, you should be able to find nice things in every day.

I also love photography, welcome! Big Grin

Hi!Xyxwave & welcome, i also like sci-fi

Haha, ok, maybe I was a bit harsh o Saudi just now...
The thing is my situation is a bit difficult, I have multiple sclerosis and have to live with my parents. I work from home and I don't really go out much, so to be fair, my opinion of Saudi is a bit biased.

There are some good things here, the guys are as hot as the weather, the shops are amazing and petrol is CHEAP! Tongue

LOL You make me laugh loud. Glad you can say something nice about the country Smile The price of the petrol is getting higher everyday in my country. More than half of the price is a special tax... And you say the guys are hot... can I move to your place? LOL

Nick9 Wrote:LOL You make me laugh loud. Glad you can say something nice about the country Smile The price of the petrol is getting higher everyday in my country. More than half of the price is a special tax... And you say the guys are hot... can I move to your place? LOL

Well, I will have to see your boyfriend first before I can agree to change places with you Tongue

Thanks for the welcome, look forward to meeting you all in the forum Smile

Spades Wrote:Well, I will have to see your boyfriend first before I can agree to change places with you Tongue

Oh, I didn't think about it this way. :biggrin: Maybe I'll keep him, and you can keep Saudi Arabia together with all petrol :tongue: