Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Awkward Alert* Hi!
OMG, you are in Fredericton! I just have to say hi, lol. I hope you enjoy GS and stick around!

The slow take over of the site by Canadians continues as planned.

Welcome.

Hello bhrc and Welcome to GaySpeak. As Pip said here, it's nice to have a few more Canadians... (Lots of Americans, lately, who seem to be finding here a haven for self expression that they must miss in their every day lives, I'm guessing???).
I used to knit too, and enjoy just harvesting the few plants I have on my balcony. Gardening is very therapeutic (so is knitting) so I see nothing wrong in that.
I'm glad you have found a partner to share some good stuff with. Will you tell us a bit more about him and how you met? I love to hear people's life stories and expecially how their romances started out.

What are your tastes in music, in art, in movies?

What does bhrc mean or stand for, and can we call you something else, more personal?

You must meet Xrimo who is also from Fredericton... I'm sure he'll be back online soon. (Miss you, Xrimo!)

Oh, and by the way, just to disprove Blue, can we have a naked picture, please?...
Just kidding. :biggrin:
Bighug

I Like awkward, it's soooo cute Wink

Welcome to Gayspeak. If you can hold conversations in real life, then it should be kind of easy to contribute here because that is what Gayspeak Forums is about, a whole heap of conversations you can add your 2 cents worth to Wink

dfiant Wrote:I Like awkward, it's soooo cute Wink

Welcome to Gayspeak. If you can hold conversations in real life, then it should be kind of easy to contribute here because that is what Gayspeak Forums is about, a whole heap of conversations you can add your 2 cents worth to Wink

I second that.

In fact, your noobiness is so adorable I'm asking you to be my valentine? no?

oh right, ur in a relationship Winknudge

TryingNewThing Wrote:I second that.

In fact, your noobiness is so adorable I'm asking you to be my valentine? no?

oh right, ur in a relationship Winknudge

Owwwww that was awkward Wink (read that as cute)

XRIMO: Yay Frederictonians! Excuse me if I suddenly squeal (masculinly, of course) that someone is from my town!

princealbertofb: I actually have just a balcony of my own that I do my harvesting from, and do most of our veggies for the Summer from it (around 80 plants or so this year... I scaled down Tongue). I wonder if I should new thread or something to actually say things about myself? Again, completely and utterly new to forums so I'm not sure the protocol...

TryingNewThing: If your handing out either Jelly Bellies or Transformer cards... I'M IN!!

Ok, so now that I'm being passed around like a cheap trick as the nooooobie, where do I go from here?

lol, I've been on here for almost 5 years and you are the 2nd person I've seen from Freddy lol, so I'm pretty thrilled lol.

Just start posting. Opinions in threads or go to the fun and games and start racking up a post count (once you hit 25 I think you can start PMing members)

Yo, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.