Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Awkward Alert* Hi!
Keep me in your radar all guys! I work a lot of strangely boring shifts at work (including two 10 hour ones this weekend.....)!

Hello bhrc Welcome

Did you know that knitting is very relaxing, besides men used to knit their fishing nets.
It's a pleasure to have you here.

Welcome to the gs family, I understand working long hours, I get to work at 5:30am and leave at 5pm. Got to make a living though, when you find the time post more, that's how we get to know you and you get to know us, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to the forum. Tidings. Too bad youre taken sexy. *documents on TAKEN list* I guess I'll just have to catch another. XD. J/k Enjoy Le stay.

Hi and welcome! I crochet, cook and buy and repair and re-sell lawnmowers and bicycles! Smile You've found the right place! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

With all the luvin I've gotten I guess I'll have to make exceptions,, *sigh*

Now to update MY list Big Grin

bhrc, what kind of exception??? Rolleyes

Some of you had asked for a life story, and I wasn't entirely sure how to go about doing so, or even where to post it... Call me one if those cute little tiny freshman (who incidentally are going to be bugging the crap out of us at work today because it's orientation week and there's a photo challenge going on in which we are one of the photo choices.... Joy) for how new I am.

I mentioned that I was engaged, so I guess I'll start with that? I'm not sure how detailed I'll be so if we need clarification go ahead and ask!

Rob and I actually met online, and spent a month or so emailing, texting, and skyping we decided to meet in person (he was going to school in another city at the time). He booked a hotel for business purposes one weekend and invited me to stay with him. I'd actually been getting over a rather painfull ex, so I jumped at the chance haha. All kinds of fun insued that weekend and subsequent return visits (including but not limited to ne kicking him in the head and both of us getting recognized from tv by the hotel staff...).

After a month of him going back and forth and either staying at the hotel or with me at my parents (sometimes with their knowledge lol), we decided that since I wanted to move and he was finishing school, we'd look for an apartment in town. While I was at work he even looked for one with ny best friend Steph, which was great because I needed them to get along (and I'd lived with her at one point so she knew what I wanted). Found a place, signed the lease.... Then I had emergency surgery for a collapsed lung and spent a week in the hospital...

He stated with me every day, and helped my mom when he wasn't there move my things into the new place. I spent 3 months on recovery without being allowed to do anything but he didn't complain and would let me super use where he put things haha.

We've been together since, and are just marking 2 and a half years now. Because he has pre-existing medical conditions, we've actually pretty much traded off who's in the hospital at what time which is frankly pretty hilarious to us! In April of this year I took on some rather drastic extra work at my job for a short time, and while doing so came to the exciting realization that I wanted to pop the question to him.

It didnt put any less pressure on the decision that I work in events, and alongside a rather happy-go-lucky group of fenale event planners haha. He ruined ny whole plan, but I got the answer I wanted and here we are I guess?

Was that excessive?

Not excessive at all and, a very cool biography story. I think it's good that you remind us we can laugh at adversity and, enjoy life in spite of it - you and Rob seem to be doing just that Smile

Blue Wrote:Not excessive at all and, a very cool biography story. I think it's good that you remind us we can laugh at adversity and, enjoy life in spite of it - you and Rob seem to be doing just that Smile

We don't do much else than sit around that sane tiny apartment and laugh at each other Big Grin