Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward Eyes...
Do you guys notice that, when you walk around, you catch people staring or giving a quick glance? Those awkward glances where, when you look back at them, they quickly look away awkwardly pretending to not have been looking at you at all.

I usually hang out in places thats bound to have gay guys and while walking around, i see some of them looking at me. Some of them are actually really hot so i wish that they would at least approach me or something. I would approach them too if i were given a chance but most of the time theyre with a group of guys, hot guys at that, which is very intimidating. Anyone know a way for me to approach them without being awkward or strange? Wouldnt you find it weird if some kid just randomly talks to you when youre with a group of friends? I certainly would. Or how would you get guys to approach you?

Maybe theyre staring at me cause i have some strange bug somewhere in my face haha. I try to look as approachable as possible without looking like a pushover. Maybe im wearing some boy repellent cologne? haha

What do you guys think?

Hello,
Its normal part of human gay nature to eye up some candy... Now the question is when you go out do you go in normal wear or camp as christmas wear??? I have been known to eye guys up via the corner of my eye but i prefer wearing sunglassses its easier and more discreet to eye someone up lol... I wouldnt worry about it if they take ya fancy blow em a kiss Big Grin if they dont then walk on by ignoring it dont make eye contact as that is bodys way of saying Hello im interested in you and i want you now big boy!

zeon Wrote:Hello,
Its normal part of human gay nature to eye up some candy... Now the question is when you go out do you go in normal wear or camp as christmas wear??? I have been known to eye guys up via the corner of my eye but i prefer wearing sunglassses its easier and more discreet to eye someone up lol... I wouldnt worry about it if they take ya fancy blow em a kiss Big Grin if they dont then walk on by ignoring it dont make eye contact as that is bodys way of saying Hello im interested in you and i want you now big boy!

Why yes of course i wear christmas wear all the time! Haha! Nah, just kidding. I wear clothes that any guy would wear, gay or straight. The regular shirt (Usually V neck or fitted) with Board shorts/Jeans or Cargo shorts and sometimes a baseball cap (if that paints a clear enough picture for ya Tongue). I do that sometimes too when i have shades on haha makes me feel all sneaky Tongue I wish i had the balls to do that!! I try to keep eye contact for as long as possible but sometimes i just get so shy that i have to look away too Tongue

I also think its just human nature to make eye contact (or even stare a bit if you see something u like .lol.)

Personally in a way i wish i could train myself to not look/not make eye contactat all...
but atleast i do always try to be the first to look away

Of course its human nature.. when you see something youre interested in, you look at it Tongue

Saw a hot guy staring today in a restaurant and we had multiple eye contacts. Was with the family though.. bummer

I always get caught doing that coz I always stare too long. I just smile at 'em if they notice. Same if I catch someone staring at me, quick smile then return to whatever I was doing. It doesn't have to be awkward. Smile

DRIMO Wrote:I always get caught doing that coz I always stare too long. I just smile at 'em if they notice. Same if I catch someone staring at me, quick smile then return to whatever I was doing. It doesn't have to be awkward. Smile

i just wish they would approach me sometimes though Sad

flyboy Wrote:Why yes of course i wear christmas wear all the time! Haha! Nah, just kidding. I wear clothes that any guy would wear, gay or straight. The regular shirt (Usually V neck or fitted) with Board shorts/Jeans or Cargo shorts and sometimes a baseball cap (if that paints a clear enough picture for ya Tongue). I do that sometimes too when i have shades on haha makes me feel all sneaky Tongue I wish i had the balls to do that!! I try to keep eye contact for as long as possible but sometimes i just get so shy that i have to look away too Tongue

Dont make no bones over eye contact i am a dilligaf (does it look like i give a fuck?) and i see sopmething i like.... I make it obvious.... Looking at goods is not a criminal offence its buying that can be

Random thing happened today at the gym. Saw a guy eyeing me and was making it quite obvious. He practically walked in circles around the locker room and whenever id take a peek at him, id see him quickly shifting his gaze away from me. He then, in a way, 'followed' me outside the gym. I was trying to give him an opportunity to say something to me. I was practically inching my way closer to him BUT nothing happened. i hate it that im too shy to approach random guys Sad

flyboy, with your previous experiences maybe you shouldn't lead somewhere away from larger groups of people.

As foe eye contact I tend to just look a person in the eyes, thats enough to get a full view of their face and body generally, they are usually intimidated though, Im kinda scary looking Tongue

If i catch someone looking at me, i make eye contact and do a wierd nod thing, i lower my head toward the side a bit shows my neck, then i look away.