Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B Pak DEFINED
I started getting interested in body building a few years ago, at age 63. WAY too late in the game to get very far. Yeah, for sure, there are guys my age who are sculpted like gods BUT they have been working out for years beforehand.

When I first started looking into this I came across BEN PAKULSKI (aka B Pak). Listening to him talk and watching him do the things he does, I very quickly got a crush on the guy. This is VERY hard for me to explain, even to myself. I've never been a particularly athletic person or into sports, or any of that stuff most men are... (well, most straight ones, anyway). On the contrary, mostly I just couldn't care less.

I don't exactly know what it is about Ben... he's a "meat head" on one hand but there's something so PASSIONATE about the guy. As an artist myself, I respect that. He's actually VERY knowledgable and smart (although the way he explains things sometimes leaves a lot to be desired). His body is fucking amazing... I mean seriously? Holy shit! Erotically I'm not into big bulky muscle body builder types, so it isn't like looking at him gives me hard-ons or anything. Mostly what I find attractive about him is his spirit, his energy, his drive and passion for what he does. To me (unlike most) he is a "star" worth idolizing.

They've just finished a documentary covering six months of his life as he prepared for the Arnold Classic. I can't wait to see it: