Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC Survivors
The Virgin Wrote:East, i think you're talking about a subscription on TVO or a cable tv? or is it not?

No...I do watch BBC America on my Cable TV subscription ( I get my news almost solely from BBC because I like it better than any American News Channels which are almost all opinion news now) but the way I watched Survivors was with ROKU which is a box you buy for approx fifty bucks and through your ROKU box which is hooked up to your computer and your TV you can instantly watch selections from most anything that has ever been recorded...TV Show and Movies...that is how I found Survivors and I was hooked immediately

my favourite show is Will and Grace.... but i might give Survivors a try. we do have DVD sets sold and i'm sure they have Survivors.

East Wrote:Can anyone tell me if there is a site in the UK that has TV Spoilers and predictions/cancellations/prospects and daily updates for all shows on TV...and if they are up for renewal?

Nearly six weeks after everyone else, but this might be what you're looking for

Showbiz, entertainment and media news - Digital Spy.

Cardiganwearer Wrote:Nearly six weeks after everyone else, but this might be what you're looking for

Showbiz, entertainment and media news - Digital Spy.

Yes! Thanks! I was hoping when I saw a new reply that maybe there was going to be another season! I love this show and I want to know what happened to Tom!

ill be honest, never even heard of survivors - not really watched much tv till recently - guess ive missed a good show from the opinions on here

Thinking this thread title was something else, I though this was quite explicit but intriguing. BBC means something else around here, so it would be interesting to hear people calling it being a survivor of it.

Ah, I see.