Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BJ
I know it's risky but I really want to experience a glory hole. I know where one is but curious if anyone else ever had the same curiosity.

no, the idea skeeves me.

I know it's risky. I swear ever since I moved out of my parents house, I've been doing so much crazy shit lately

You've made a lot of progress in the last few days. Smile

Lex

Actually more like the last 3 months since I started college

Actually my first and I did roleplay where 'sets' and 'props' where used. He took me to a sex club for the sole purpose of using one of their 'stalls'. It was more fun with an audience Wink.

I never did a glory hole with a stranger.

Perhaps when you find a guy you trust and are comfortable with you can so similar? Satisfy that curiosity perhaps?

Are you looking to be standing or kneeling down at the glory hole, as it were?

Lex

I guess I can kind of understand the appeal to some, but to me staring at a blank wall being sucked by god-knows-who faceless, nameless stranger isn't appealing to me. Blowing someone under the same circumstances doesn't do much for me either. I'm more visual, and mental. I wanna SEE the guy... know him... otherwise it's not much different than jerking off in the dark.

It's normal to be curious. I'm curious about them too. They seem like a bad idea because let's face it, sometimes the act is between strangers and the risk of getting a STI is higher. But sometimes it's that risk that attracts us to glory holes. I agree with Bowyn Aerrow. If you want to do it, then do it with somebody you know and not a stranger.

I am curious as to how they appeal to some, I love cock, but I want to see what it is attached to.