Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRB, in 3 months or so
Good luck mate, hope all will go alright Smile Don't forget to watch those movies ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Isn't medical science a wonder to behold?

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes Spades.....I hope you have a successful treatment and a speedy recovery. Hurry Back!

Good luck Spades I Hope it all goes well. Smile

All the best mate, and I hope the treatment produces the results you desire. You will be in our thoughts Bighug

Spades Wrote:As some of you know, I have Multiple Sclerosis. And as fewer of you know, I will be going for stem cell treatment to stop it and reverse the damage.

Now my symptoms are moderate - I can see but not well; I can walk but not far.

There are 5 steps in my treatment:

1. Mobilise my bone marrow to expand inside my bones until it spills into my bloodstream

2. Collect these stem cells

3. Destroy my immune system with (+-)16 days of intensive chemo

4. Re implant my stem cells

These 4 steps will take about 2 months in the hospital.

And then

5. Recovery - on average a patient is tired and depleted for a couple of weeks, so in this time I doubt I will be online much, let alone post pictures of hot guys Sad

So this is just a heads up to any one who might wonder where I have disappeared to. You all will not be forgotten and I will be back, stronger and healthier Smile

For those wishing to read the blog I will keep: http://bjcronje.wordpress.com/

Love ya all Big Grin !!!

good luck mister and hope it all goes well

BIG AUNTY HUGZ XXXXXXXXX Will be here waiting for you!

Good luck.

Spades, I won't wish you luck because I already know you'll be fine. It just sucks you're going to be gone into like christmas. I wish you the best and stay sexy! We'll be here when you get back! Stay sexy, dont let those doctors interrupt that beauty sleep!

Thank you all for your love and support, see you soon Smile Bighug

Spades Wrote:As some of you know, I have Multiple Sclerosis. And as fewer of you know, I will be going for stem cell treatment to stop it and reverse the damage.

Now my symptoms are moderate - I can see but not well; I can walk but not far.

There are 5 steps in my treatment:

1. Mobilise my bone marrow to expand inside my bones until it spills into my bloodstream

2. Collect these stem cells

3. Destroy my immune system with (+-)16 days of intensive chemo

4. Re implant my stem cells

These 4 steps will take about 2 months in the hospital.

And then

5. Recovery - on average a patient is tired and depleted for a couple of weeks, so in this time I doubt I will be online much, let alone post pictures of hot guys Sad

So this is just a heads up to any one who might wonder where I have disappeared to. You all will not be forgotten and I will be back, stronger and healthier Smile

For those wishing to read the blog I will keep: http://bjcronje.wordpress.com/

Love ya all Big Grin !!!

Hey Spades, though we haven't chat much, I remembered you mentioned in the forum that you have MS...you know man, I really admire your positive attitude...I know you'll be back healthier and better...remember, we'll be here waiting for you! Luv ya <3 Hands-make-heart

oh I'll be following your blog since that's where you said you would make your updates. Take care!