Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Boy Cravings
So... Recently I've Noticed Myself Liking Bad Boys Other The Nice Boys, I Use To Stay Up All Night With My Friends Saying I Love The Nice Guys And All That, But Recently Bad Boys Seem To Be Catching My Eye, I Wanna Take A Walk On The Wild Side But Abit Nervous Cause I've Never Tried, But Yeah, Bad Boys Are Defo Up There These Days

XoXo - Jesse

Bad boys can be interesting but i must admit if you get too envoled the bad boys can easily change topic of course you can always dress a nice boy up like a bad boy like a fantasy/role playing and you wont need to worry about getting into trouble or getting any trouble... Of course its nice to have a man as a man

In my opinion, bad boys are best restricted to eye candy.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:In my opinion, bad boys are best restricted to eye candy.

lol couldnt agree more with ya fred =) However as long as ya sober... If ya see one in the pub and ya drunk ya could be opening up a right can of wormsAstrosmiley2

Fred you are right. Be careful MistahJay. Bad boys are sometimes really bad for you. Be very careful. yes and I do no how attractive they might seem, but it is a different story when you have been robbed, beaten or even worse. Stick with your own kind.

pretty much what everyone said. just be careful. i've never dreamt of being involve with a 'bad boy'. God knows i've been robbed too many times to remind me not to mess with them in any way. but if you can stand up for yourself and is confident that you can protect and safeguard your own being, then go give it a shot.

When i used to live in a houseshare about five years ago one of the guys there said his ultimate fantasy was for five bad boys to corner him in an alley kick him senseless and then perform acts which i wont go into... To be honest bad boys can get nasty in alsorts of ways i guess... How someone could have a fantasy about this i dont know but never questioned it

zeon Wrote:How someone could have a fantasy about this i dont know but never questioned it

Just because it was a fantasy of his doesn't mean that he wanted it to actually happen. (I'd prefer most of my fantasies to stay that way.)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Just because it was a fantasy of his doesn't mean that he wanted it to actually happen. (I'd prefer most of my fantasies to stay that way.)

Thats true least its safer but sometimes fantasies can be true lol.. Mine was to find a gay gypsie and i eventually found a romany gypsie who i had a five year relationship with and to today we still live together and support one another just minus a relationship.. I guess some fantasies are in place for a reason like a sub conciouss moment