Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balloon Boy uses Anti-Gay slurs in rap video
As if us here in the States haven't heard enough about the now infamous balloon boy and his family who captivated the nation with an elaborate hoax to garner media attention, more information surfaces about this troubling family. A video has surfaced on Youtube showing the balloon boy and his brothers rapping using numerous anti-gay slurs.

Here is the link to the story posted by The Advocate:
Balloon Boy, Brothers Rap Antigay Slurs   | News | Advocate.com

I am guessing these children will be taken away from their Nazi parents and de-programmed :biggrin:

You are both obviously far better equipped to deal with these issues than I. The music was not terribly inspiring, but I found the words utterly incomprehensible. It must be my age :confused:

I'd leave the kids and lock the parents up for poor artistic judgement. I guess they did it "for a show"?

[COLOR="Purple"]Yeah marsh... the day it happened I came home and turned over the bed covers and had a long nap... I woke up and turned on the tv to learn that Balloon Boy had been found = WTF Disoriented

We all soon learned that the parents had lied about the boys flight in the balloon in an attempt to gain a reality tv show of their own. The poor kid (and their other two boys) were paraded on all the national tv shows to the point where the child not only spilled the truth but the content of his stomach on a number of occasions Scared

I havent been home enough to follow whats going on now but it looks like the parents will face many charges and may include child endangerment. What Fuc!Heads Rolleyes [/COLOR]

I know I am new to this site, but that was effed up. You know damn well the parents probably friggin wrote that. And the fact that the parents were in it proves that they support it. Screw that. SMH