Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Bear" preferance in gay culture
matty7 Wrote:swear to god I do not know what an Otter is lol , im not googling either as its more fun leaving it to my imagination ,

Ok, if 'bears' are chunky hairy guys, otters are slimmer, hairy guys.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Ok, if 'bears' are chunky hairy guys, otters are slimmer, hairy guys.

I was at a pool party yesterday and had no choice but to watch an otter get thoroughly manhandled by a bear. I would have notified Animal Control but he seemed to be enjoying it.

Anocxu Wrote:after reading the posts above...
I have concluded I am .....A Heifer.
Any other heifers out there?

...ummm...well...my bf grew up on a dairy farm and...well...

"heifer: a young female cow that has not borne a calf."

Hmmm...I don't know which label is worse...Bear? Otter? Cub? Twink?...or (BARF)....Daddy?

I wana play, I think I'll be a koala bear, and I prefer men with skin on their bodys :biggrin:
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I was at a pool party yesterday and had no choice but to watch an otter get thoroughly manhandled by a bear. I would have notified Animal Control but he seemed to be enjoying it.

I always miss the best pool parties. Smile

Lex

KInda related to this.....

I remember when I first went to The Eagle in San Francisco.....and it was the only time..and I didn't want to go....

See...up to the time I went in there......I thought it was a club for S & M people...and though I have an appreciation and respect for a lot of the S & M couples and singles I saw or knew...I didn't want to go to an S & M club because one night my friend called me up in the middle of the night bawling that he was stuck in a prison and I ended up going to pick him up at some sleazy South of Market doorway which ended up being a private club with jail cells and bathtubs where guys were getting peed on and shit on and whipped....and my distraught friend had recovered from his "trauma" and dried his tears off and made me go looking for him...grrrr...found him getting fisted....and I did NOT have a good time in there. The smell alone made me gag....

So that is what I thought was gonna happen when I went to The Eagle...and boy was I wrong. Instead..I found a whole club full of what looked like Lumberjacks and Firemen.....LOLOLOL

......and it was so fucking busy you couldn't walk...you just rolled with the crowd and tried to take a step out of it....step by step...and I was distraught because..well...I have a hairy chest and "that look"...and I was uncomfortable because I fit in...not because I didn't....a little too much :eek: .....but only physically....

...and then someone tried to tell me that they were bears...but the bears I knew who described themselves as bears and whose other bear friends I met where all the same...big beefy guys who loved being big and beefy....

...and then it also meant if they were bears...the lumberjacks...then so was I...and just because we had hair? Uh...no...sorry..do NOT call me that....grrrrr....

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I like strong, lean mostly smooth (but not necessarily shaved) dudes. Wrestler/gymnast build. IDK what kind of animal they would be, the personality is generally yellow lab: a little goofy, up for an adventure, and always happy to see you.

Maybe dolphins... I do like the water LOL

East Wrote:...and then it also meant if they were bears...the lumberjacks...then so was I...and just because we had hair? Uh...no...sorry..do NOT call me that....grrrrr....

I guess I've gotten to the point where I don't mind what people call me., or what terms they use to refer to me as. I'm certain bear-LIKE. I'm round and got plenty of body hair. But I've never done anything really "bear-related". I've only been to a bear bar to show other people what they're like. I don't do "beer busts", or listen to the music commonly associated with bears, or own anything made of leather other than a belt. Smile

But some people have called me a "bear". And I don't argue that. I only argue when they insist I need to buy a leather vest. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:I guess I've gotten to the point where I don't mind what people call me., or what terms they use to refer to me as. I'm certain bear-LIKE. I'm round and got plenty of body hair. But I've never done anything really "bear-related". I've only been to a bear bar to show other people what they're like. I don't do "beer busts", or listen to the music commonly associated with bears, or own anything made of leather other than a belt. Smile

But some people have called me a "bear". And I don't argue that. I only argue when they insist I need to buy a leather vest. Smile

Lex

Now u have me curious; what music would that be? My friend pointed out that there was NO music at the aforementioned party and that, in his experience, there usually isn't.