Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful bodies
artyboy Wrote:I look better naked lol! Well I've got curvature of the back due to weak core muscles, when Im in clothes it makes me look fat but When Im naked it looks normal.

I have a photo taken of me from a few years back when I had some muscle. It's just a back view of me naked and is a little deceptive because I think it makes me look better than I actually was.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I wish I could have a body like that...ugh might be able to get some of the weight off if I can muster the motivation to go for a marathon next year... I really need to get back to it... Really would be great to have a partner in it...someone who runs at my pace lol

I mean I think I have a good frame to work with and I suppose if I could stick with a better diet and be consistent with running I could get the weight off...

I'm not fat but I think I am a bit beyond the scope of being what a lot of guys here would find physically attractive and well let's face it guys are going to go after guys they think are physically attractive...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

SilverBullet Wrote:This is pretty much perfect to me, its how I wished I looked! Tongue
slim, tone but not overly built, blond, blue/green eyes and == physically perfect *IMHO of course*

I cant seem to pickup weight lifting and stick to it, brown eyes and no way in heeell I could pull blond off haha meh ill dream Tongue

Dark hair suits you excellently, SilverBullet.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[Image: 292D6C8200000578-3102186-image-a-12_1432900689181.jpg]

I find large men either muscular or heavy, intimidating. I'm also a bit of a hygiene freak and don't like body hair. So a toned swimmers build is a turn on.

meridannight Wrote:I happened to watch The Irrational Man a while ago. In it Joaquin Phoenix has a belly and I thought he looked fucking delicious.

Here he is:
[Image: irrational-man.jpg]

I can't explain it why it looks so hot.

I can't either. I think this one pic comes close to me understanding what you're getting at. Could it be that he took the time to tuck his shirt?

I like Joaqin. In the film 'Signs' is where I think he looked his best.

I don't think I have a "perfect" type. I like them all shapes and sizes. I am in love with Sam Worthington and he has an average body. I also love Henry Cavill when he is heavily muscled. I think heavy muscles are great if they are carried well but I also like softer body types. I don't really care for really lean guys.

It would be interesting to do a huge survey and figure out, statistically, how many people prefer which body types.

[Image: DNA2016%20Nov%20MOTM%2095492.jpg][Image: DNA2016%20July%20Ravi%20Goswami%2007.jpg][Image: DNA2016%20July%20Ravi%20Goswami%2005.jpg]
Oh the Vee !!

This is also very nice:
[Image: DNA2016%20Nov%20MOTM%2095493.jpg]

Or that :
[Image: DNA198%2093232.jpeg]