Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because... I SAID SO !!
“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”
Christopher Hitchens

Who says you cant train a cat?????

[Image: a.aaa-Cat-cleaning-.jpg]
[Image: House_Cat_Cleaning.jpg]
[Image: House_Cat_Cleaning_The_Bathroom.jpg]
[Image: Ironing-cat.jpg]
[Image: best-cat_1.jpg]

Maine Coons have always been my favorite breed of cat. They're such gentle giants and have such lovely coats. My Maine Coon Mister is near and dear to my heart <3

*Not my cat, but looks very similar*

[Image: Maine_Coon_2.JPG]

Working with animals for going on 2 years now, I can safely say... I'm an Amphibian/Reptile Queer.

Mammals are cute and all, but who can resist the ever smiling face of a Terrapin/Turtle/Tortoise(some don't "smile" but most do), or the over-cuddly nature of an Umbrella Cockatoo or the Forever protective and loving Conures or even the gentle Dinosaur-like Iguanas

Cuddly Umbrella Cockatoo
[Image: umbrella-cockatoo-showing-affection.jpg]

Aratinga Conure
[Image: aratinga.jpg]

Green Iguana
[Image: 158-LIVE_p1031_31F1KAHLER.embedded.prod_...ate.11.jpg]

My Thread of my beautiful Turtle Sora Aoi Who has found a new home, since I am going to be leaving the island soon, and she can't come with Sad !!

SolemnBoy Wrote:I prefer dogs though - always excited to see you, more cuddly and they have more personality c:

That's essentially all I've ever wanted in a boyfriend. Preferably with less claws and tails though.

What a cutie!

QueenOdi Wrote:Working with animals for going on 2 years now, I can safely say... I'm an Amphibian/Reptile Queer.

Mammals are cute and all, but who can resist the ever smiling face of a Terrapin/Turtle/Tortoise(some don't "smile" but most do), or the over-cuddly nature of an Umbrella Cockatoo or the Forever protective and loving Conures or even the gentle Dinosaur-like Iguanas

My Thread of my beautiful Turtle Sora Aoi[/URL] Who has found a new home, since I am going to be leaving the island soon, and she can't come with Sad !!

I love lizards too. I espeically love "Horny Toads" or "Horned Toads". Not too big on birds, although I do love to look at them and listen to them.

I had some of those little turtles when I was about 10 years old, that have the red stripes down the sides of their heads. Had them in a huge turtle bowl. Love those little guys.

Would love to have a house and breed horny toads, since they are on the endangered species list now. Wonderful little lizards.

[Image: horned%20toad2.JPG]

[Image: spdslzrd.jpg]

[Image: HornedToad2.jpg]

I have 6 cats, as mentioned before.

Cheshire - A VERY small Maine Coon (stunted growth due to being a stray during his kitten years) the second smallest of the cats but also the alpha cat. Also, he can be compared to Miss Jay Alexander from America's Next Top Model personality and fabulousness wise
Miss Mia - Orange and white persian and quite the talker! She's Cheshire's "daughter" so to speak, since he raised her.
Tyler - A big, fat, squishy, black cat that loves belly rubs. He's Cheshire's best friend and is the biggest of the cats along side Simon.
Lucy - Small, fat, black cat that is also deaf. She's a sweety but is very weary of humans and will only let you pet her from arms length while holding completely still (except your fingers). She runs otherwise.
Simon - Big, fat, black (possible) Maine Coon that is the neediest pain in the ass I've ever had. Maybe even needier than Joey (passed away last year)! He tries to be an alpha, but Cheshire beats him up so he is content as beta.
Toby - MY cat! He's a fat, needy tabby that I found in my garage. He loves eating food straight out of the bag and will happily destroy said bag if you don't let him. He also loves sleepy time with me, and rests usually either at the foot of my bed, or curled up next to my head.

I love them all, and if I move within the country, I'm taking Toby with me :3c

It's so long since I've had a cat, and I really miss not having one. Unfortunately, it's just not possible where I'm living at the moment, but someday, some kitty will again steal my heart.

ToddYoung Wrote:It's so long since I've had a cat, and I really miss not having one. Unfortunately, it's just not possible where I'm living at the moment, but someday, some kitty will again steal my heart.

I miss having a cat too. I cant afford one where I am living either.
I promised myself I would never have another cat unless I could afford the vet bills for it.
My last two cats required a few trips to the vets...which ate up a lot of my money.

[Image: cat_vet.jpg]