Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while....
It's been a while since i last posted anything on here....how to explain where am at in my life right now. Well, for starters, i made the mistake of lettin a girl find out that im into guys as well. lets just say she saw me and my ex kiss a few months back, and she decided to go and tell the whole school, which got my other ex pissed at me.

As fate would have it, i was the topic of most the gossip for a couple months. Pissed me off as i wished people would just say whatever they gotta say to my face, not behind my back. Though thankfully after a while it kinda died down. On the plus side, these people at my school have pretty much known me since fourth grade, so i guess a plus is that i dont really act gay. Which brings up another thing, people think am just "gay" instead of bisexual. I mean, does no one ever read anyone's info on their facebook anymore? it's right there in plain sight.

Anyways, a couple months ago, i started to notice the guy i called my best friend, who i kinda came to love actually, has been getting more distant from me everyday. I mean, i never really understood what was wrong.

Then he tells me, people have been thinking that maybe me and Caleb have been going out. And for some reason it was really bothering, as opposed to last school year when it didn't really seem to bother him so much. Then i find that my ex's idea of "hanging out" with him was to "do" him. Naturally i got pretty pissed about that....

But than again maybe i shouldn't have really involved myself in everything. because despite the fact that all i wanted was to convince people that he's straight, and try to get him and my ex to talk and straighten things out with him, i guess it wouldn't have really mattered.

And the problem was, every time we would ever talk those past few weeks, he would always bring up his reputation... which pissed me off more than anything. Thing is....i feel like that he cared more about that than being the friend i thought him to be. So for the most part, i lost my best friend. Granted it sucks, more than anything really, but i guess maybe someone better will come in life.

However, if there is a plus to all this, at least i dont have to hide anymore. I mean, i can actually talk openly about my boyfriend to some of the people in school. And most the people in my family know too. So, in a way this has actually been a good experience of sorts for me.

Welcome back Smile

Welcome back sweetie.

There is a saying about friends " A friend will bail you out of Jail , A good friend will be sitting next to you in that cell."

You are not second best sweetie , do not let anyone treat you that way.

Bighug

Welcome back lad Smile
Hope everything will go better from now. Friends comes and goes, don't take them for granted but nothing lasts forever, except family although.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Most friends are like leaves on a tree. They provide shade for a while, but will blow away when you need them most.

Some are like the branches of a tree, sturdy, but when it comes down to it, they will break and leave you high and dry.

But a few friends are like the roots of a tree, and those are the friends that will never leave you and will always have your back. These are the friends you want.

-Madea (Tyler Perry)

This is a very good anecdote from one of Tyler Perry's various skits as Madea.

If they want to leave you, then let them go, no matter how hard. They're showing you their true colours.

Kiss3

welcome back mister dont let people annoy ya in life as annoyance leads to old age hence why i try to stay yhoung at heart