Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a Bottom...
Hey Guys!

This may sound like a bit stupid, but just mainly wanted to clear it up for myself and find out;

I am a bottom, but i have always wondered like in terms on cleaning, how is the safest and easiest way? I usually use the shower...
Also, when i talk to some guys that are also bottom, some of them are getting it fairly often from either their partner or whoever, but i dont know if they are always 'clean' (i dont ask them but...). Do you always have to clean? Lol

I hope you understand it Tongue Thanks guys x

cleaning is never a bad thing but be careful it your too clean too far...in well the soaps could cause other health problems.

Yeah, i have been told that cleaning can cause harm. I know theres things called enema's (i think) but i dont really think i can get one seeing as i live with rents ha!

Its just when i was with my partner i would always have to 'prepare' for sex and its quite annoying at times.

Always best to be ready. For you and him. Just to avoid any mishaps or mortifying experiences. You can also use a pump with just clean water. You will find them in sex shops or online. After use, clean it well with soap and even anti-bacterian.

I really don't think that cleaning too much can really be a bad thing or even a turn off for that matter unless the guy that is fucking you enjoys the smells of ass and shit, yet some really do. I think also using an enema is safe as well and you can do that anywhere, even if you live with your parents, its just like a bottle that is like rubber and you fill it with water and then insert the nozzle in your anus and then whatever is inside you comes out, doesn't take that long and its really easy.

Enemas are an effective way of cleaning. And I like a good bottoming.

EDIT: This was a bumped thread.

everybody's nailed this already, I need to speed up!

yeah, douching is the most effective way to know you're clean; I hate having to do it but it's really worth it as you can get into things that bit more. As a side note I tend to wash back there with some kinda anti-bacterial soap that isn't too harsh after a shower, rinse and repeat. After that you're good to go.